Chapter 22

Daichi's POV
"Thanks Daichi." Kageyama said as I handed him the book. I nodded, giving a polite bow before leaving.

"There you are!"

"Huh? Oh, sorry baby. Kageyama wanted something." I mumbled tiredly to Suga as he ran over to me. Suga smiled, questioning what it was. I explained it was just an old book.

"Oh, alright. Hey Daichi do you know what the heck went on with Hinata and Kageyama and whatever?"

"No, I don't. The only thing the king told me was Kageyama disappeared, but thankfully is back. And Hinata requested to come back to work here as well." I said, Suga shrugging as we both made our back up to the servants quarters.

"Is Hinata awake?"

"I think so."

"Let's go talk to him. We didn't get to see him all day and I'm so glad he decided to come back! I bet you he came back for Kageyama, dontcha think??"

"I do, come on let's see if he's awake." I said, holding Suga's hand as we knocked on Hinata's door. Hinata said a cheery 'come in' as Suga opened the door.

"Daichi! Suga!" Hinata said with a smile, getting up and rushing over and hugging us. Suga and I smiling and hugging our little ball of shine in return. He was only gone at that other estate for a little bit, but we missed him.

"Hinata, Daichi and I are so glad that you decided to come back!"

"Me too! I really missed you guys. And Noya and Asahi, and Ennoshita and Yamaguchi. Even Tsukishima too, I guess." Hinata said, making Suga and I laugh. We all pulled away as I patted Hinata on the back.

"Well. I'm sure you are very happy to see Kageyama again." I said, Hinata scrunching his nose.

"Not really." He said calmly, Suga and I looking surprised. I looked at Suga as he said with a small huff.

"Hinata, I know that you left because of the prince. But I assure you that those things he told you weren't-"

"I don't really care."

"Hinata..!"

"What?"

"Well, before you make up your mind about all this, maybe you should go talk to Kageyama. He's-"

"No thanks."

"...I thought, you, well, you know, loved him?? And I told you, I'm sure he loves you, he never-" Suga tried reasoning, but Hinata was starting to look a bit irritated and interrupted again.

"Suga, Daichi, thanks for being concerned about me. Really, but I'm perfectly fine! I came back because I realized how much I missed you guys, not for the prince. I realized just how bratty and stuck up he is." Hinata said, Suga looking a little upset at that answer. I sighed, squeezing Suga's hand and nodding to Hinata before bidding him goodnight. Suga and I left the room quietly and went to ours.

"Wow, I guess it's not love... huh?" Suga said quietly while I untied his bow tie and was unbuttoning his suit jacket.

"I guess not anymore. Whatever Tobio said to Hinata must've really changed it huh."

"I guess..."

"Is something wrong baby?" I asked, standing back up after the last button was undone. Suga pouted as I cupped his cheeks.

"Daichi... you won't ever stop loving me if we fight, right?"

"Oh baby, of course not. If we fight, we'll work it out." I said reassuringly. Suga smiled, grabbing onto me and giving me a kiss.

"I love you, Daichi."

"I love you too."

Kageyama's POV
Okay... so hypnotism can be used for a lot of things, just like Daichi said. It's mostly used though for persuasion... It can persuade the 'host' into believing stuff. I bet that's what my stupid dad had that witchcraft guy do to Hinata. I slammed the book shut and got up before rushing off to go figure this out.

My dad has nearly tripled the amount of guards and none of them will allow me out of the palace per my father's orders. But they can't stop me from sending someone else.

"Hey. Asahi."

"Yes, your highness??"

"I have a job for you and Noya."

Asahi's POV
"Why me..." I mumbled as Noya laughed. We were quietly walking around the village in search of anyone matching the description that the prince gave us.

"Aw come on Asahi, what're you afraid of? You're what, over 6 feet tall? Who's gonna try and do anything to you!"

"I know.. but... I'm not that strong! I'm just, tall!" I said, Noya laughing and grabbing my hand. He tried reassuring me that I'd be fine and that to get someone to follow me, all I'd have to do is frown at them. But, what if this person was a witch, or, whatever witches are but guys, tries cursing me or something! And what about Noya?? I mean, Noya is a lot smaller than me but he is a heck of a lot braver..

"Asahi, look at me." Noya said, stopping and looking up at me as I looked down at him.

"I know you're worried, but we're doing it for the prince! Besides, I'll be right here just in case." He said with a smile. I blushed slightly, glad that it was dark so Noya couldn't see my face. Noya resumed walking and dragging me along with him in search of this guy. I was still scared enough to run home, but as long as Noya was with me, I knew it'd be alright.