Happiness (Yiren)

"That's all for today, and we have to congratulate Y/N as he will be honorably discharged from the army after a service of 6 years. Everyone give him a round of applause!"
"Thank you, Sir!"

One hour later,
As y/n is driving back to his house where his girlfriend stays too, he is excited to finally meet his girl again after not seeing her for 3 months. He dreams of having a rough night with her and not stopping until exhaustion hits them both.

As he opens the door, Yiren is nowhere to be seen and he finds a note.
"Dear Y/N, I couldn't be here to welcome you home as I have a performance stage today. I will be back home ASAP. Love from your loving girlfriend, Wang Yiren ."

Y/N went to shower and cooked some food so Yiren could have a warm meal when she got home from the performance. Then he checked the clock and realized its almost time for his girlfriend's performance. So he went to take a packet of snack and eat it while watching Everglow's performance. As he watched the performance and the interview, he slowly fell asleep with a packet of snacks beside him. 

A few hours later, "Thank you so much for supporting Everglow!!!" 

As they are on the bus, "Yiren-ah, your soldier boyfriend is coming back today right? So you won't be celebrating today's performance with us?"
'yeah, he is back after 6 months, I miss him so much! Today is also his birthday! " Yiren said with a smile.

"Show him "a good time" tonight then," Mia said with a smirk. Yiren blushed and smiled, thinking of her boyfriend.

Sihyeon: "You should test him on your anniversaries and then pretend to be angry if he forgets" 
Yiren was confident that y/n would remember everything, "There's no point, he remembers everything."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Yiren unlocks the door to the house and enters. "I'm home!!!" 

"Snore... Snore......." Yiren sees a sleeping y/n sleeping on the sofa with the TV on and snacks beside him. "Wow, he must be tired from serving in the army." Then she realized his pants have a bulge, and the TV screen is paused on her. She smiled and then hugs him. 

"Hmmm, Yiren, that feels good, don't stop doing it. You are so amazing." Y/N said in his dreams. Yiren widens her eyes and sees Y/N smiling so brightly, then sees his bulge in his pants. 
She proceeds to unzip his pants, lowered his underwear, and his dick just sprang out freely as if it has been suffocating.  She smiled as she knew he been so horny thinking of her, she gently tapped him and say "wake up, oppa" 

Y/N slowly woke up to see her doing a cute pose with her head on her hands, he smiled. "Ah, Yiren, you are home now. I was just dreaming about you." He said weakly. "A dirty one" Yiren said with a smirk.

"Huh how do you know that." A confused Y/N said. Then Yiren points to his dick and then wraps it with her hands. And proceeds to stroke it lightly. Y/N moaned softly as Yiren smiled and focus on pleasuring him. 

"Did you miss me while you were in the army?" "Of course, I miss you." Y/N brought Yiren's head closer and kiss her passionately. "Do you want me as your birthday present?" Yiren asked.

"You remembered my birthday? Thank you!" A happy surprised Y/N said. "We have been dating for 6 years now, of course, I would remember! Now, do you want me?"  Yiren asked, although knowing the answer. Y/N nodded excitingly and then proceeds to push her down and unbuckled his belt and pants. "Let me do the work this time, you just need to enjoy yourself, birthday boy"

As both of them undress and get naked, he smiles as he saw Yiren's body. Yiren giggled a little at his reaction. Then Yiren pushes him down and said "This is what you have been missing for the last 6 months." 

As she rides his boner, both of them moaned as Yiren bounced up and down.

Suddenly, Y/N pushes her off and push her against the dining table and fucked her pussy from the back.

"Oh yes, Oppa, give it to me rough. Fuck me hard and fast please. Oh it feels so good. , Oppa!" Y/N continued his thrust into Yiren with more speed and power.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum, Oppa!"
"Me too!!"

As they both cum, they lay together on their bed together tired and exhausted of  all energy.

-----------------------------—-----------------------------
Ngl tho guys, I think this chapter is not that good. I apologize if any of u guys don't enjoy it :<
But I have a story idea involving bad naughty nurses. So comment down who u guys for the next chapter. Also tell me on how I can improve maybe