Chaewon - Bullied

"Chaewon, don't you wanna look for a boyfriend ? You haven't dated for awhile..." Yena asked as they sat down drinking with friends in the nightclub.
"I'm fine, all the boys out there are looking for a girl to have sex with anyway. I will wait until I find one that I like." Chaewon replied before drinking again.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Stop!"
"What are you trying to do !?!?!"
"Humiliate you in front of everybody, you will be known as the pervert Y/n from tomorrow onwards"
Y/n was forced to remove his underwear and the bullies took it from him and throw it into the rubbish bin as he looked with terror in his eyes.
"Now... Follow us!"
Y/n tried to turn around and run away but was met with two of the bully's underlings. Helpless, he dragged himself, following the bully into a nightclub.
"Why are we in here?" Y/n asked, with fear in his tone.
The bully scanned the tables and the people in the club before pointing at a table with a bunch of girls sitting around it and drinking.
"Go to that table and that girl drinking now and then introduce yourself and then drag her hand to your dick. Make her feel it..." the bully said with an evil smile.
"You are crazy! No!" Y/n protested
"Or else we will strip you naked here"
Then they pushed Y/n towards the table.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————    

Chaewon and her friends were talking and laughing while drinking when suddenly a young guy came to their table and introduced himself.
"M-my name is Y/n... and I uh" the guy who was sweating profusely looked over to some other guys who were smirking before looking at Chaewon and saying "I'm sorry for doing this!"
Y/n took her hand and put it on his dick. It shocked everyone around the table,  however it attracted the laughters of the bullies who then waited to see Y/n get into trouble.

Chaewon realising the innocent boy was doing a dare by the bullies, she then took the chance and decided to make him lucky. She look at him and kissed him before standing up and offering her seat to him. "The bullies are gonna be jealous of you now" she whispered into his ears.
As he sat down, Chaewon then sat on his lap and wrapped his hands around his waist, rest her head down on his shoulders and staring at him seductively before giving him a passionate kiss.

Y/n blushed after the kiss ended and Chaewon then dragged him to a corner of the dance floor and started dancing with him. She twerk in front of him which immediately made him have a boner and it could be seen from a dent in his pants. After awhile, she grinded her ass against him. This was driving Y/n mad and his bullies were astonished and angry on how their planned failed and they walked away.

Chaewon seeing his bullies walking away, she patted him and say "don't get bullied again next time." Y/n shyly thanked and was walking away when Chaewon followed him and then offered to send him home. "My name is Chaewon, lets go home together."

"It's okay, my house is nearby and I live alone so I'm used to it." Upon hearing this, Chaewon had a naughty idea and clinged her arm with him and said "I wanna visit your house..." 
"But um" Y/n tried to speak before Chaewon rested his hands on her waist and giving him a soft kiss.  That was all it needed to convince him...

Upon reaching the house, Chaewon pushed him against the wall after the door was closed and she pressed her lips against his and touching his hair sensually.
Y/n closed his eyes as he enjoyed the moment and suddenly Chaewon let go and asked if he wanted more. Y/n nodded nervously, Chaewon then went down on her knees and slowly pulled down his pants, revealing his erected member...

Chaewon slowly put it into her mouth, Y/n moaned softly as she gave him a blowjob to remember. She stroke his dick lightly as she licked his member.

Suddenly, Chaewon got up and whispered to his ears, "fuck me... I wanna feel your dick in my pussy. I want it rough, deep and hard thrusts..."
She then slowly walk away while undressing herself, revealing her sexy back and amazing ass while she entered into his room, teasing him as she slowly disappeared from his view.

Y/n removed his shirt and quickly went inside the room to see Chaewon sitting on his bed and smiling at him seductively. He quickly push her down and they have a passionate kiss together while Y/n prepared to enter her pussy.

As soon as he entered her pussy, he moaned together with Chaewon ,"Fuck me harder, don't stop!" She stuffed Y/n's face into her boobs as he thrusted powerfully inside her. The bed was creaking due to the intense sex and then Chaewon pushed him away which confused Y/n as he thought he did something wrong. "Now it's my turn... Don't worry, you will love this..."
She got up and slowly impaled herself on his dick, then she slide herself up and down, the view of Chaewon closing her eyes and her beautiful boobs bouncing have Y/n felt like he was in heaven.

Soon, Y/n brings his face to softly suck Chaewon's boobs as he uses his hand to caress her smooth butt. Not long after, he cummed in her and they both collapsed on the bed and smiling at each other.

"Damn, You are so beautiful ... and sexy...." Y/n said panting as he stared at her. Chaewon kissed his forehead and said, "wanna be my boyfriend ? Let's date"

Y/n blushed and nodded. And they slept together blissfully for the night.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N
It's been a long time since I wrote and I think I kinda lost my touch in writing it. Hopefully this writing was fine and not too disappointing for you guys