The Beginning

"Y/N, I li-like you ! Do you like me too ?" Minju shyly asked.
"sorry but im not interested. Now please go away, I have things to do" Y/N said coldly.

Minju ran away and cried  loudly. y/n sighed as he had personal problems with his family too.

Few Hours later ....

"how is minju right now ? she's been crying non stop since she returned from school , what happened ?" Eunbi asked worried. After knowing what happened, Eunbi was furious and wanted to teach y/n a lesson and began planning a revenge that y/n will never forget.....

Suddenly minju comes out of the room after locking herself for a long while , "UNNIE!!!" She cried running to Eunbi's room and into her embrace and cried. Eunbi saw that her eyes were swollen and she said "Do you want revenge ?"

Minju stopped crying and sobbed and asked "Re-Revenge ?" Eunbi smiled evilly and said " yes a revenge! "

Few days later ,

" I fucking hate you guys !" Y/N took his bag full of clothes and stuff and walked out of his family's house angrily. He walked to the bus stop like a zombie and wondered where to go next. Suddenly he saw a girl who keeps staring at him for a long time ,"she's pretty hmm" the girl walked over and say "Hi Im Eunbi , how bout u ?" "I'm y/n"
Eunbi asked "is anything wrong ?" Y/N explained that he ran away from home and now needed a place to live in. Eunbi thought 'this is the time now !' so she said " my house happened to have an extra basement room that is unoccupied , I can rent it to you for cheap , what do you say ?" Y/N was sceptical but decided to check it out still. However he saw that Eunbi was dressing sexily and was very attractive. " Here follow me, it's nearby the area"

One hour later,

"Alright I will rent it , can I pay the rent next month  ? I need to find a part time job " y/n asked
" Oh honey , take your time . I'm not needing money any time soon." Eunbi smiled sweetly. " Here, I prepared a meal for you " y/n saw a bowl of rice along with a plate of meat and vegetables and a bowl of soup ." Thank you so much , I'm already starving !"

As y/n eat the food that Eunbi prepared , unbeknownst to y/n the whole of izone is smirking since their plan worked.

"I feel really sleepy " y/n said before falling asleep on the table. Eunbi slowly picked him up and went to the basement room slowly ....