Minju - Bad Police

"Damn it!" Y/n punched the steering wheel as he was driving back to the his house after the operation to catch the drug syndicate failed. Minju, his partner officer, tries to calm him down.

"Oppa, calm down, it's okay. We will get them next time" Touching his shoulders softly. "I'm going to go home, I will send you home first." "Nooo... I want to hang out with you for awhile. Then I will go home myself, I will be lonely at home anyway." Minju said while pouting.

Once Y/n arrived at his house with Minju, they both laid down on the sofa and finally took a rest from the long and chaotic day they just had.

Y/n tries to process what happened earlier during the raid and couldn't get through it. He goes to the fridge and gets 2 can of cold beer for him and Minju to drink while chatting.

Soon, Y/n tells her to go home and have a good sleep. "I'm going to go have a shower anyway, so go home okay." Minju kept quiet.

Then suddenly Minju asks Y/n to accompany her for a little longer which he complies, as they were talking about it. Y/n can't help but talk about the syndicate they were assigned to arrest. Suddenly Minju got up and slowly got on her knees as she's Infront of Y/n.

"Oppa, you need to put your mind off the case. Let me help you" as she shows him her cleavage. Y/n instantly got hard as she's always has been his crush since he seen her. Y/n couldn't have been more happier ever since she was assigned to be his partner.

Minju unzips his pants and his dick comes out and finally freed. Minju smiles at Y/n and started sucking his dick. "Hmmphhh!!" Minju closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Y/n's hard cock in her warm mouth.

Y/n touches Minju soft hair as she continues sucking his dick. Minju then moans softly as Y/n starts to guide her head up and down his dick. Minju's tongue begins to move around Y/n's cock and that was the last straw for him. Soon, Y/n came in her mouth.

Minju swallows his cum and then sits on his lap, kissing him. Both didnt want to let go of the kiss, but Minju suddenly broke the kiss after 3 minutes.
" *pants, Oppa, let's continue this on the bed. I hope you are still ready." She looks at his penis while saying that.

Y/n got up and carried her princess style to the bedroom and laid her on the bed
As he prepares to enter her, Minju wrestles him down and attached gum with barrages of kisses. "Let me take over, Oppa, you have been too stressed." They both undressed and Minju rides his cock eagerly. Minju rides him roughly and she takes both of Y/n's hands and place them on her breasts.

Y/n pulled his head up towards her breasts and sucked her nipples softly which makes Minju more aroused. Suddenly, Minju sees that Y/n's phone is receiving a call from his friends and picks it up and put it on speaker mode and passed it to Y/n

Y/n panicked and greeted his friend first.
"Yo! Y/n! Wanna grab a drink with us to the bar? It's happy hour time!"
"*Pants, No, I'm busy right now, I gotta go now right okay? I'm on a case right now!"
Then Minju moans loudly, "Oh yes! Oppa! Fuck me harder!" You are so good!"

Y/n quickly hung up the call and puts Minju below him and decided to take over things himself. "Oppa Angry?" She smirked as she say it innocently.

"Yes, I'm angry and I'm going to fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow!" Then Y/n quickly inserts his dick into her pussy and thrust in hard and quickly without giving any mercy. Minju moans loudly and she drags Y/n's head to hers and they both kissed while Y/n continued thrusting inside her.

For the next one hour, both of them continued kissing while having sex in different positions. Finally ending in missionary style, "Oppa, give it to me hard and fast please. Oh I want you to fuck me rough." Y/n sucked her neck as Minju came, soon Y/n slowed down after he released his load in her.

Both of them panted as they look at each other and smiled at each other. They hugged each other to sleep.

The next day
Y/n wakes up to the feeling of his hands and feet being moved around and the sound of handcuffs being locked. Alarmed, he instantly awakens and sees Minju smirking and say,"I got you now!"