Arranged marriage

"Hey did you know that Sang-Hyuk got married?" One of his friends told Y/n.

"Really?" Y/n asked in surprise.

"Yeah! I heard he had a really naughty first night with his bride! You should get married too! Haven't your parents arrange you a blind date yet?" His friend asked.

"Well, mine is tomorrow... hopefully I do to be able to choose a woman that I like... Hearing you guys talking about the juicy details of your sex with your women and all. I wonder if it will be the same experience for me." Y/n wondered.

"Well I'm sure it will be good. You want to know a tip? Choose someone who looks fierce, then you will tame her after marriage. Those who are fierce hot women tend to be really naughty and sexy. Once you tame them... I promise you they will satisfy you!" His friend whispered to him.

That night, Y/n laid in bed, wondering what kind of women will there be in the blind date. He just hope that he gets someone who can be a soul mate for him and not just someone who is supposed to satisfy his sexual needs.

The next day, he woke up and dressed up neatly. Assisted by his servant, a middle aged woman who practically raised him up as his nanny.

"Do you reckon that I will like one of the girls that will be coming here? I need to choose one who will be my wife..." Y/n asked for advice.

"Young master, I'm sure you will like one of them at the very least. Your family is well-off and this will help you have a lot of choices for a wife. Even then, you can always have a second wife and everything." His servant said, helping to make sure his attire is neat and he is handsome.

"But I..." Y/n was about to say when his father called him.

"Y/n! Come out. The girls are out." His father called.

Y/n walked out of his room where he say 8 girls standing and waiting for him to see each of them, whether he liked one of them.

Y/n see all of them and was particularly mesmerised by this one girl. She was pretty and had a decent figure for his taste.

He couldn't keep his eyes off her, she sensed his attention but was trying to avoid eye contact.

Y/n sat down and his father had every girl introducing themselves to him. He couldn't be bothered by any of the other girls, all he want to know is what is that girl's name....

When it's time for the girl to introduce herself, she said with a gentle tone, "My name is Kim Gaeul. My age is 20 this year." Then she continued about her speciality which seem to be just being able to clean up the house.

Gaeul might not have as much skill specialities as the other girls who seem to be able to cook, sew and everything else.

Y/n whispered to his parents, "I want that girl, Gaeul."

"Are you sure?" His parents asked.

He nodded with certainty.

As his parents decided to choose Gaeul as their son's wife, Gaeul was nervous and surprised as she got chosen while her mother who was waiting for the results was particularly happy.

However, Y/n was the happiest.

That day after the wedding ceremony which happened later that week, Y/n and Gaeul moved to a new small mansion, a gift for their wedding and for them to start a new marriage life and family.

That same night, Y/n was excited to have his first ever sexual experience, with a girl that he so much liked since the first sight.