Minju - Happy Night

Minju just finished performing with izone for the day and was going home. Once she arrived home, she sees a tired Y/n who just finished work and was snoring softly while sleeping on the couch where they cuddle often and have naughty time too.

She goes nearer to him, where she sees that he only eaten one cup noodle. She sees a note beside his phone. 'Finish watching Minju's performance and then romantic candlelight dinner with her.' Minju then sees 5 big bold words on the bottom of the note 'DO NOT FALL ASLEEP'

Minju feels touched that he is trying to make her happy tonight and trying his best to not fall asleep despite being tired from work tonight. Although he clearly failed staying awake, but Minju doesn't mind and smiles at him sleeping peacefully.

"Ermphhh, Minju noona, that feels very good. I love you so much." Y/n smiled while he is dreaming of Minju while sleeping. Minju blushed as he is having a wet dream about her. Minju quickly wakes Y/n up and greeted him.

"Hello!!! I'm home, Y/n!!!" She happily said loudly at him. Y/n wakes up to the loud sound and smiles when he open his eyes and see Minju. "Hehe, Minju Angel!" Y/n said while still being very sleepy.

Minju drags him and they walked over to the kitchen. Minju pours a cup of cold water to let Y/n drink to wake himself up.
Minju then holds her hand together and say, "Y/n! It's not good to eat cup noodles for dinner, so I will be cooking something delicious and nutritious for you!"

"So what will you be cooking?" Y/n curiously asked. "Well, I haven't thought of that." Minju shyly confessed.

As Minju bends down and looks into the fridge, thinking of what to cook for her boyfriend. Y/n sees her sexy curves from the side. As Minju took out a container of vegetables to cut, Y/n walks to behind of Minju and grabs her butt softly, feeling it's firmness.

"Ahh! Y/n, you are so naughty." Minju shyly said as she holds his hand and stop them. Then she turns over to face him, Minju could feel Y/n's lust for her. Minju then asked," Are you ready?" And winked while licking her lips Infront of Y/n.

This was the breaking point for Y/n, he nodded and carried Minju princess style towards the bedroom. Minju however stops him and got down halfway and said,"Get inside the bedroom first, I will be getting ready first. I want you to be naked once I'm inside." She whispered to him seductively then giving him a soft kiss to the lips.

Y/n quickly got inside and undressed immediate. He quickly laid on the bed waiting for Minju, the bed feeling very soft and comfortable.

Soon, Minju came in, her body wrapped in a shower towel as if she just showered. Y/n quickly got up and admired at her beauty and frame in the moonlight.

Once Minju comes close to him, she took off the towel and revealed her body to the boy who has always wanted to see it. Y/n putted his head close to her breasts...
Close and closer until he stopped and looked at Minju. Minju knew he was unsure whether he could put his head into her breasts and she then pulled his head gently into her cleavage.

Minju moaned softly as Y/n's head landed on her soft breasts and licked it as if it's honey to him. Minju moaned surprisingly when Y/n softly bite her nipple. Once Minju got wet, she pushed Y/n down and rides on his dick. "Shhh, enjoy this moment" as she pushes him down softly on the bed while kissing him.

Minju positions her pussy aligning with Y/n's dick and then softly impaling herself with it. Y/n closes his eyes and enjoy the heavenly sensation and the warm tight feeling of Minju's pussy.

As Minju continues to bounce up and down on his dick, her breasts continues to jiggle with her, Y/n hands got up and went to softly grab her soft milky white boobs. Minju smiles as she continues to ride his cock faster.

Soon Minju got up and say,"It's your turn now" while panting. Y/n smiled widely as he pushes Minju down and pins her arms down. Minju then stares at him lovingly and shyly say," Y/n ah, I want it.. rough." Y/n kissed Minju passionately before putting his dick inside her and thrusting forcefully. The pussy was so tight and warm that Y/n doesn't want to ever stop fucking Minju.

The sound of Minju moaning loudly has only encourage Y/n more. After 1 hour of constant hard thrusting, Minju sweat only made her look more sexy. "Harder please, oh god, give it to me hard and fast please. Fuck me harder." Y/n increased his pace and thrusted into her harder and faster.
Soon they both cummed and Minju smiles at her boyfriend who was panting and clearly exhausted. Minju softly laid her head on his chest, "That feels so good and nice. Do you want to do this everyday?" She suggested. Y/n eyes lit up and nodded like a puppy to that. Minju then kissed him gently and sang a lullaby as both of them slept peacefully after a nice and great sex session.