Experienced (Hyewon)

As y/n woke up, he saw no one in the room as he was feeling hungry, he walked out to living room and kitchen to find some food. He saw Kang hyewon, a teacher from his school, "What is she doing here ???" As he walked closer to greet her, he saw her wearing extremely an extremely short shorts and with a tight white t shirt. This made him immediately have a hard on Infront of the teacher that is the sexual desire of all males in the school. Whenever he attended her class, she distracted him with her figure. He would always ended up looking at her body the entire day. He remembered once that when Miss Kang came out of the toilet and he was just outside, she touched him and smiled seductively before leaving after she showed a little of her cleavage to him alone.

"Hey y/n, what are you doing standing there ?"

"Erm what are you doing here too ? I was about to look for some food to eat, I'm starving."

"Actually I came to visit you after I heard some reports from some female students. Also why not I cook for you some food, would carbonara pasta do for you ?"

"Yes please thank you"

As she went over to the kitchen and wear the apron, she walked while swaying her hips seductively Infront of him.

"Take a seat and watch me cook, instead of just standing." "Yes Miss Kang"

As he watched her cook with ease, he imagined whoever she marries will be an extremely lucky man, with that sexy body and cooking skills.

30 minutes later, "foods ready! Y/n!" Y/N who, fell asleep waiting, immediately woke up and went to the dining table to eat. Little did he know, Miss Kang added some special ingredient for him.

"Didn't you cook for yourself too ?"
"I'm not feeling hungry."

As y/n gobble down the food like a man starved for days, Miss Kang smiled and smirked(she had spiked the food!!!)

When y/n finally finished the food, he was tired after eating the food quickly.

Miss Kang looked at him and said "look at you eating messily." She bent closer, showing her cleavage to him while using her finger to clean up the cream along his lips, and then sit back down and put in her mouth and moaned "oh so delicious" which made y/n go a little crazy.

"Hey, you look a little red? Are you have a fever?" And Hyewon moved her chair next to his and say "Oh poor boy, look at you". Then she gently puts Y/N's head in the middle of her chest and straight onto her cleavage. "Just relax..." Y/N in his heart was thinking "Oh my, her body is so soft, smooth and cooling."

Miss Kang smirked as she saw the bulge in his pants, and said "I heard jerking off will help your body get much-needed energy when you are sick, since you are having a hard-on now, take off your pants now"

Y/N was much in shock but still listened to her instructions. " Now follow me to the bed and lie down there and just jerk off." Miss Kang slowly lead him to the bed.

"B-B-But you are still here... H-How am I supposed to-"

"Nonsense, I am your teacher, now do it"

As y/n slowly stroked his dick, Miss Kang giggled and said "Do it faster!"

Y/N obeyed and started doing it faster while looking at Miss Kang. "Oh yes, Miss Kang, let me fuck you hard, you are so sexy. Please let me fuck you"

Miss Kang: " Tsk Tsk, that's so rough. A jerk off should be enjoyable and gentle. If you are this rough, how are you going to be with girls or even women. Let me help you..." and started placing his hands on her hair and said "Don't move your hands and let me do the work" then she started by placing his dick in the middle of her boobs and cleavage.

Then slowly she started bouncing up and down, Y/N moaned softly and in insane pleasure paradise. "Is this how heaven feels like, oh my, Miss Kang, you are amazing!"

As Y/N is about to reach climax, Miss Kang puts his dick into her mouth and sucked it, giving him a blowjob. "Oh FUCK, that feels amazing"

"How does that feel, how bout I let you have a taste of what a REAL woman can do in bed"
At this point, Y/N would only want more from the goddess, the sexual desire of the school. Miss Kang slowly get on top of him and kissed him gently. "You gonna love this"

Then she positioned her vagina along with his dick and then impaled herself slowly. As she quicken up the pace, Y/N puts his hand on her chest and groped it. Hyewon slaps his hands lightly "Naughty boy"

She bounces up and down quickly. "This is heaven, isn't it. I always see you staring at me and having a boner in class"
"Oh, Miss Kang, I'm going to cum. Go hard and fast, please. I want to cum inside you."
"Do it yourself," and suddenly they swapped places. Y/N thrusted inside Hyewon quickly and deep like a lion. Then he cummed and laid his head on her cleavage and said " This is amazing, miss Kang."

They stayed in bed and kissed each other passionately for a while. Before Hyewon got up and said" I gotta go and since you did well in bed. All the homework that you missed will be okay. So rest well, sick boy"

And for the rest of the day, Y/N daydreamed about her.

A/N: I think I'm going to stop with this series for a while. But I'm going to do IZ One one-shots. I think I'm going to do one one shot with a kpop idol not from izone, you guys can choose :>.

Also, how is this chapter? is it okay?