Jinni - Smut

Hi,
This is a new style of writing smut I'm trying out.

==================================

You woke up, hearing your pants being unzipped. You looked down and saw a head looking down at your bottom half. The head looked up, revealed to be Jinni with her hair slightly messy, nevertheless she looked so pretty but in this case... she looks so seductive.

Jinni pulled your dick out and wrapped her fingers around it, feeling it's size. She smiled at you, who's nervous and tried to stop her. "Jinni, you shouldn't do this... stop..."

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" She asked.

"I... I don't know..." You admitted.

Jinni leaned up towards you and gave a small kiss.

"Don't think... let me do it..." Jinni whispered to you.

Jinni kissed you as her hands started her magic, stroking your member slowly.

Jinni then slowly moved down and allowed your dick to enter her mouth as she looked at you, daring you to stop her.

Jinni allowed her tongue to explore your dick, making you inevitably let out a small moan.

"Jinni..." You softly moaned.

"It's okay Oppa... Just enjoy this." Jinni said as she slowly let her hands went around your back as she continued to give you a blowjob.

You put your hands on her head, trying to enjoy the control over her. Jinni smiled at you, all the while maintaining eye contact while sucking your dick.

Jinni managed to go even deeper and put your cock deeper into her mouth. You could feel your cock hitting the back of her throat.

"Jinni!" You moaned.

Jinni simply felt more motivated as her tongue roamed around your cock and sucked your cock even harder.

"Mmm." Jinni moaned on your cock satisfied.

The sound of her sucking your cock filling the entire living room. *GAWK GAWK GAWK*

Her tongue was all around your cock, giving you sensations you never felt before.

For a while, she went down to your balls and lick it gently, making you squirm a little. You tried to have a little control.

Having your hands on her head, you slowly pull her off your balls and guided her back to your cock where she continued her magic on it. She closed her eyes and deepthroated your cock, making you smile in pleasure.

"Jinni, you are good..." You admitted, whispering to her.

You patted her head as she worked hard on your cock and focused on pleasuring you. Slowly, she pulled you closer, making your cock even deeper into her. You relaxed your shoulders, allowing her to do her magic,

Soon enough, Jinni's actions were too much for you to handle and you cummed inside her mouth.

"AHHH!" You groaned as your cum spurted inside Jinni's mouth and hit the back of her throat.

Jinni simply continued sucking your dick, making sure to get all of the cum flowing out.

Jinni looked back at you, her eyes ever so seductive.

You stroked her hair, smiling softly at her.

Jinni's eyes looked surprised, and you mouthed thank you to her as she swallowed your cum.

Jinni got up slowly, and looked at you.

You thought you did something wrong.

"Did I do something wrong..." You said, worried.

"Oppa, all the guys that I've been with... no one treated me so lovingly. They all just want me to suck them off and treat me like a slut..." Jinni admitted, sitting beside you.

"But now... I want you to be my first." Jinni said, as she started taking off her clothes... one by one...

And when it was time to take off her bra and panties... She stood up and walked slowly to the bathroom, her face never looking away from you.

"Oppa, if you want me. Come with me." Jinni said, her finger telling you to come with her.

And right before she entered the room, she took off her bra, but her hands were covering her beautiful pale breasts and throwing her bra at you.

You catch the bra, looking at it for a while, processing her actions before joining her in the room.

You see her naked, waiting on the bed for you. Jinni smirks as she sees you enter the room, fully aware that you won't resist her.

You step on her panty that was on the ground and go on top of her, Jinni smiles as she's below you.

"Do it, Oppa. Fuck me." Jinni said, tempting you and she wrapped her hands around your shoulder, pulling you closer to her.

You nodded as you slowly put your cock into her naked pussy, Jinni moaning softly as the first inches of your cock entered her.

"Mmm. Yes... More, put your entire dick into me." Jinni urged, closing her eyes and pulling you even closer to her. You kiss her neck as your cock enters deeper into her tight pussy. Her soft airy moans give you motivation as you slowly thrust in and out of her.

Jinni helds your head close to her neck and pulls you down closer to her breast and body. "Oppa, kiss my body. Touch me. Make me feel good." She said, you kiss her naked breasts and grab them lustfully as you tried your best to make her feel good.

Jinni smiled, full of pleasure and happiness. "Oppa." Jinni pulled your head away from her breast and looked at you.

"I want you to fuck me hard, use my body. Fill me with your cum." Jinni said, as she looked at you seductively and pulled up to kiss you.

You quickly thrusted in and out of her, making use of your energy and stamina to fuck her, to make sure she feels satisfied, especially... to fill her with your cum.

"Oppa, fuck me harder please. Your dick is making me feel so good." Jinni said, moaning while your dick is entering in and out of her.

The sound of her moaning was loud and probably would have awakened the surrounding neighbors , but neither you and Jinni cared.

You groaned as your entire dick was filling Jinni's tight pussy. You manage to pull a gentle smile at Jinni as you fucked her.

Jinni smiles back at you before she puts her lips on yours, pulling you in for a passionate kiss.

All those fucking have made your cock reach a point and you were going to cum soon.

You tried to warn Jinni but she wouldn't let go of you, not allowing you to interrupt the incredibly passionate and lustful kissing between you two.

Then... it happened, your cock unleashed a huge explosion of cum into her unprotected pussy.

Jinni let go of you, a soft moan escaping her mouth as she felt your warm cum flowing in her tight pussy.

"Jinni..." You said, breathless from all the ducking and kissing.

"Oppa, you are good." Jinni said, smiling at you.

You pulled out of Jinni's pussy, your cock aching to re-enter.

"I love you." You blurted out, it's not a secret that you have been crushing on her a long time ago.

You laid beside Jinni, stroking her hair as she looks at you and laying her head on your shoulder.

You look at Jinni's beautiful face, her messy hair somehow making her look even better.

Soon, your eyes feel heavy, the exhausting fucking have made you tired and you soon fall asleep, with the girl of your dreams beside you.

After you fall asleep, Jinni quietly got up and smiled as she took out the camera from the side of the room that had captured the entire lustful fucking in the room....