Arin - Naughty Step-Sister

Ever since Y/n's father started dating someone after his mother's death, he never knew it would somehow change his life.

The first time his stepsister entered the house, he was captivated by her beauty, and that good heavenly body of hers. She began hugging him when they first saw each other.

"You must be my new brother, Y/n! We are the same age!" She said while hugging him.

Y/n's new stepmom and stepsister began unpacking their stuff. His stepsister would live in the room across his room at the second floor while his stepmom would sleep with his dad in the master bedroom at the first floor.

The first night, Arin went into his room and began sitting beside him on his bed, talking with him, on the purpose of wanting to know him better.

Then as they talk about their schools and their respective parents, Arin's hands began touching Y/n's lap thighs and she smiled at him seductively as he continued talking.

She then stand up and explored the room, swaying her sexy hips while doing so. Y/n couldn't help but kept staring at her ass as she walked around his room. Arin bent over at the table and looking at his items on the table, knowing full well that her new stepbrother was checking her out, then she slowly lifted her skirt up and showing her butt cheeks slightly to him before turning around and smiling at him, saying she is going back to his room and inviting him back to her room.

Once they entered Arin's room, Y/n could see how well decorated and cozy her room was. Arin then told him to freely explore her room while she take a late night shower before sleep. She slowly strip and expose her bare back to him before entering the bathroom.

Y/n swallowed his saliva and tried to calm himself down by looking at her table. He discovered a book and opens to see its contents.
He was shocked to see pictures of Arin dressed in only bra and panties and there's allot of them.

He then hears sound of water falling from the shower head, he know it's wrong but couldn't help himself and entered the bathroom to see his stepsister showering.

As he enters, he sees her step sister closing her eyes and washing her body. He really wanted to just touch and kiss her petite sexy body and then fuck her right there but forced himself to walk out instead. He then goes back into his room where he laid on his bed and jerked off to the thought of Arin going down on her knees to sick his dick and him fucking her on her bed roughly.

The next day, Y/n was woken up by Arin who told him to accompany for a morning walk. As his blurred vision slowly clears away, he was shocked that Arin was wearing only bra and panties as she woke him up. His eyes continued to stare at her chest only, Arin smirks and says, "I knew you like them, I saw that you opened my book and saw those pictures."

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to-" Y/n apologised before Arin interrupted him.

"It's okay, it's okay for me to show these to you." She smiled saying.

As the step siblings go for their morning walk,
Y/n took a rest and sat at the bench which then Arin came and sat besides him and resting her head on his shoulders. Her hands resting on his crouch and then moving around it. Y/n soon had an erection and quickly got up and said, "let's quickly go home, our parents must be waiting." And quickly walked away, while Arin smiled and walked quickly to chase up to him.

When they got home, the new family are their breakfast together and their parents announced that tonight they will have a movie night before they both set off for their honeymoon trip.

"I hope you two can behave yourselves and not destroy or cause a ruckus at home right?" Their parents said.

They both nodded, with Arin having naughty ideas at her mind.

Once night falls and the family sat on the big couch watching a comedy movie, they all started finding their comfortable positions with Y/n at the corner of the couch and everyone had their own blanket. During the movie, Arin slipped hands into his blanket and then into his pants, touching his cock.

Y/n was shocked and turn around to see Arin who winked at him and lick her lips. Once Y/n's dick starts hardening, she pulls down his pants and then enters his underwear and strokes his dick gently, driving him crazy with lust.

Soon she stopped and then whispers in his ears to go to the kitchen and wait for her.

Y/n excused himself and quickly got to the kitchen. Soon after, Arin appears and gives him a passionate kiss before going down on her knees and pull down his pants and underwear and giving him a blowjob that he won't forget.

Arin continued letting her tongue lick around his cock sensually and stroking it expertly. Soon after her step brother explodes inside her mouth, she took all of it and then whispered to his ears. "You have a nick cock, brother... you tasted nice..." Arin then walked back to the couch to continue watching the movie.

Y/n blowed a sigh of relief and drank some cold water before making it back in time for the movies ending.

The next day, he woke up to see Arin giving him a handjob. "You enjoying it..." she said while stroking his hard morning wood.

"I-I'm about to cum!" Y/n said to Arin who then quickly put his dick into her mouth and suck it until he exploded in her mouth again.

"Brother... I'm so wet right now... Please fuck me. I want it hard." Arin said, unhooking her bra and dropping her panties while bending over the table and shaking her butt to him.

Y/n didn't need any convincing and and quickly got up and quickly put his dick into her wet and tight pussy. He thrust his cock into her rough and fast. Arin began moaning loudly and sexily, "Oh yes, Y/n! Fuck me so hard and fast! I want it so hard and fast! Make me belong to you!"

Y/n asks her to keep her volume down before she reminded him that their parents are away for one week.

Hearing this, "So I can fuck you all day and night for this week?" Y/n asked.

"If you want to..." Arin said and smirked.

Y/n continued fucking her earnestly and soon he unloaded all of his cum into her pussy. "I-I'm sorry, I should have pulled out earlier..." He said apologetically.

Arin reassured him but said, "If I'm pregnant, would you take care of me?"

"Of course! I will marry you too! You are such a beautiful sexy woman, I will be willing to take care of you if I ever make you pregnant."

They both then shared a kiss on his bed as Y/n explored her body with his hands...

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Author's note
It's been a wrong since I wrote smut. I hope this is fine after a long while of not updating this book. :>