18+ version of Another Chance (Chaewon)

This is a small minor alternate version of my first oneshot another chance, so if you haven't read that... Go read it in my oneshot book Boundless Love. :D

Btw this is after Chaewon returns to the past.
———————————————————————————————

Y/n was waiting in the park for Chaewon, he had a rose with him and was nervous about his first meeting with her.

Would Chaewon be mad and ask her parents to refuse this arranged marriage?

Suddenly Chaewon arrives, wearing a flower patterned shirt dress. She greets him and smiles happily.

'Just as I remembered...' Chaewon thought to herself, giving her brightest smile to Y/n.

"Well, I booked a restaurant nearby... Should we go now..." Y/n say, shy and blushing red. It made Chaewon even smile and be more in love with him.

During the meal in the restaurant, Y/n couldn't keep his eyes off her. "Why do you keep staring at me? Is something wrong with my dress or face?" Chaewon asked.

"No!!! It's just that.... you are too beautiful and I can't imagine you willing to agree to be in this arranged marriage with me... I promise to take good care of you! I will be good to you!" Y/n explained and added on hurriedly.

Chaewon gave a gentle smile and put her hand on his hand. "I'm sure of it! I would make sure to give you a lot of children, and most importantly... make you always feel satisfied in bed..." Chaewon said seductively, slowly pulling her hand up and down his hand.

Y/n blushed red, he struggled to swallow his saliva and control his emotions, "Being shy, aren't you... So cute..." Chaewon said, smirking and teasing him.

After the dinner, they walk around on the park to get used to each other.

The next day, Chaewon changed seats and began sitting besides Y/n. "From today onwards, I will be sitting next to you!" Chaewon exclaimed, surprising Y/n.

Most of the day was spent of them learning, focusing in class. During the afternoon class, Chaewon feeling bored, decided to tease Y/n.

The previous class was music and each pair did a singing and instrumental performance for an assessment. Chaewon sang well, helping her and Y/n, her pair, to get the highest score in the class.

After returning to the classroom for afternoon class, Y/n complimented her on her singing skills and voice.

"Chaewon... you are really good at singing and have a very cute voice..." Y/n said, blushing as he tries to compliment his future wife and then drinking a bottle of water.

Chaewon thought of what her and Y/n used to do previously before she returned to the past and a very naughty idea came up to her.

Chaewon slowly got closer to Y/n and whispered into his ears softly, "Then... imagine me on the bed and moaning as you do naughty things to me."

Instantly, it made Y/n choke on his drinking water and after regaining his composure, Chaewon continued her advances on him, "I know you couldn't get your eyes off my body during sports class..." Chaewon said softly to him, putting her hand over his crotch.

Soon, a bulge began to form in his pants. "Aish... so naughty... aren't you? Hmm? my future husband? Do you want to claim me right now?" Chaewon continued with her relentless teasing.