The First Fight!

Hana: *coughs blood*

Koko: HANA *runs over* Fish man karate! WATER BULLET!

the bullet flew towards Tamago who easily doged it. When he did that, he pulled out his pistol then shot back multiple times. Koko also doged and they both clashed. Hana was motenless, but then she twitched, standing up slowly creating a massive wave.

Hana: Aqua wall...

The wave flew towards Pekoms and Tamago and knocked them out....

???: why did you do that for little girl?

- Mango, part of big mama crew, tall, white air, red eyes, a sly voice- 

Mango: looks like i gotta clean up a mess... 

Hana stares blankly at the albino man, his hands in his pockets of his tux. 

Koko: Hana, you'r bleeding... *pointing at stomach* 

Hana looks down, her hand moved over the wound in confusion, her eyes turning into a dull bronze not her usual gold. 

Mango: *laughs* like my power? its the shukketsu fruit!  [bleed-bleed fruit] i can make a persoon bleed without doing anything! *laughs* *twirls finger* what if i make your heart bleed? 

he stared at Hana with such hostility that Amethyst attacked without thinking...

Amethyst: AIM! 

her hands made a triangle shape and then calmly looked over him through the shape, taking a deep breath she lunged and attack the spots he was weakest too.

Amethyst: if i stop the energy going to your hands then you'll never be able to use your power again am i right? 

Amethyst taped two parts of the arm and Mango colapsed yelling,

Mango: WHAT DID YOU DO? 

Amethyst: you dont deserve such a power... 

Amethyst paused, she couldnt breath for some reason and fell face down...

Hana: Am..ethyst? *coughs blood* *walks towards Amethsyt* 

Amethyst was coughing up blood, more then Hana and was in pain... 

Mango: robing my power? are you an idiot? my power is a gods! YOU CAN NEVER GET MY POWER AWAY FROM ME!! *calms down* But...

Mangos hands were over his heart and he plenged his hand into his chest and emerged Mangos heart. 

Mango:i see i cant go against someone who can controll water...time for the ultimate weapon...

Hana: How do i heal Amethyst?

Amethyst wound was not a normal one, it looked like a bear attacked her and had poisen or acidic liquid on his paws...

Mango: how should i know? *takes blood from floor* this is you blood... F... thats a good type! *smirks* 

Mango licks the blood and was waiting for somethingto happen. His body jolted up, his heart black