I hate the blue mountain which parts us from each other

Dust; you've had your fun so... *grabs Koko and throws him across the room* lets dance!

Hana: Koko! *runs across the room, Koko is unconscious but breathing* You ass...

Jake: Dust! *his eyes shine and walks over to dust*

Dust: OH now the great Jake awakens! *Dusts eyes glimmer slightly* you want to fight this way? FINE!

Dust dashes into Jake and they tumble over one another, Jake knees Dust in the side forcing him down to the ground. Dusts eyes shine brightly, Jake screams and stumbles backwards.

Dust: oh my goooood! You need to practice more boy!

Jakes eyes glow again, no effect. Dust laughs and struts towards Jake, now backing up.

Jake: how?

Dust: Practice *smirks*

Dust pulls out a dagger, a beautiful silver dagger with the engravings of an ancient Chinese poem.

"People say the setting sun marks the edge of the sky,

I look towards the edge of the sky, but cannot see my home.

Now I hate the blue mountain which parts us from each other,

The blue mountain still covered by evening cloud."

Dust: so careless *brushes his hand through his hair* thought you will be tougher then that!

Dust stabs Jake carelessly, wiping the blade on his jacket. Dust turns around ready to fight Hana's crew, but they were not there. He looked around, realising there are no more doors; just a table and chair. The more he focused, the more the room changed. The walls became hands, the table a wild beats and the chair a torture mechanism.

Dust: This doesn't make any sense! *He runs towards the wall where the door used to be* NO! *He hit the wall and screamed madly* You ASS! When i get out of this you're dead! DEAD!!

The hands in the wall grabbed him and he slowly started to get dragged into the wall, slowly getting dragged into nothingness. The golden shine in his eyes dissolved into his original blue.

*

Hana: W-what did you do?

Everyone was astonished, the all mighty Dust on the ground, shaking in a corner. Mumbling. Jake smirked and his eyes stopped glowing, he looked over at Hana

Jake: i put him in a semi coma, he still thinks were fighting probably.

Amethyst: But will he be OK? * she starts to walk over to examine him*

Jake: DONT touch him. *his eyes glow and Amethyst freezes*

Hana: JAKE! *tackles him down to the ground* what are you doing?

Jakes eyes stop glowing and Amethyst collapsed onto her knees. The room was still, no one uttered a word. Jake pushed Hana away, he walked swiftly between Li and Amaya, out into the light of the open island.

Akane: Well that was not scary *laughs nervously*

Hana: Amethyst, take care of Koko. Ill go after Jake.

Li: *blocks exit* He is dangerous. I know an assassin when i see one.

Hana: He's still my friend

She draws her sword. Li shakes her head indicating not to go after him. Hana creates a ball of water in her hand and freezes it.

Hana: Li, move out of the way.

Amaya nods at Li, she moves out of the way letting Hana pass. Hana runs out into the open air, blinded by the sun for a second, she saw him sitting looking over the ocean.

Jake: You probably hate me now.

Hana: Kinda....

Jake: These eyes *looks up at a passing seagull* is a curse.

Hana stays silent

Jake: i can see the future you know.... *takes a deep sigh*

Hana: it will get better, it always does...

Jake: Hana... * he looks down and his grip tightens* the blue mountain will remain but the evening cloud will not.

Hana: what the hell is that supposed to mean. *laughs*

Jake: *looks directly at Hana* Im sorry.

Jake pulls out the silver dagger. The dagger which will always separate them.

("People say the setting sun marks the edge of the sky,

I look towards the edge of the sky, but cannot see my home.

Now I hate the blue mountain which parts us from each other,

The blue mountain still covered by evening cloud." -Li Gao )