Koko

Koko: and why do you want to know all of this stuff? *gets close up to face*

Hana: cuz.... I want you to join my crew!

Amethyst: Hana! You ask random people to join ya' know!

Koko: ok I'm in. *smiles*

Amethyst: really?!?!

Koko: I'm a navigator! I know these seas by heart! And my gaol is to swim in uncharted waters!

Hana: okay! Done! Welcome to the crew!

Amethyst: I'm surrounded with idiots... *sighs and head falls*

Keimi: that's great Koko-chin! You wanted to join a pirates crew for a long time didn't you! *smiles*

Hachi: just remember Koko, you still half human so you will be shunned...

Amethyst: that's right! Fish men are supposed to be considered the lower race....

Hana: really? *tilts head* *crosses arms* that's stupid...

• • •
Koko's past:

[just born]
Koko's mother: I'll name him Koko! Born to make fish men and humans get along!

Koko's father: you sure we are doing the right thing?giving him such a large responsibility?

Stephanie: nah! He will be fine! He will find some one who will accept him the way he is and help achieve this goal!

Mori: I hope so... I do want to see our son grow strong.... *looks out to the ocean* but it seems i must go....

Stephanie: yea... Well take care! *hands over Koko* you get to have him for a bit, until you leave!

Mori: *nods* but is it really ok to let him grow up on the service where everyone is going to reject him....

Stephanie: I'll protect him! You don't worry about a thing! *kisses cheek*

[Koko age 5]

Kid 1: oh, it's that monster again...

Kid 2: yea, just pretend he doesn't exist, he's to ugly to talk to...

Parent: only his mother loves him!

Parent 2: they should lock him up and turn him to a slave! *laughes*

Koko: 'all my life I've been criticized by my blood line.. but not for who I am... I wonder why this world is so cruel.'
[at home]

Stephanie: don't worry Koko! Is someone ever does anything to you, I will crush them with my own hands! *cracks knuckles *

Koko: where is dad though?

Stephanie: *laughs* he's out there having an adventure!

Koko: *vain pops* how can you be so cheerful about this?!?

Stephanie: well.... *looks down* I have you... *pats head* if your ok, then I'm ok. Got it?

Koko: *relaxes* thank you.... *hugs mom* I'm sorry for yelling at you!

Stephanie: *laughs* it's ok...

[koko age 10]

Koko: *punches kid*

Kid: kicks*

Stephanie: hey kid! That's enough! *picks him up* go back to your mom!

Kid: let go monster woman! *kicks*

Stephanie: *lets go* go back home....

Kid: *runs away crying*

Koko: sorry.... *looks away*

Stephanie: for what?

Koko: you know, getting in a fight....

Stephanie: what did he do? *sits beside koko*

Koko: he called me a monster! *punches ground*

Stephanie: and he called me monster woman! *laughs*

Koko: I'm sorry......

Woman: why did you hit my child Stephanie?

Stephanie: well I didn't do anything, I was protecting my child...*smirks*

Woman: that's no excuse you monster!

Stephanie: what happened to you? We were best friends 10 years ago but then you shunned me and the rest of my family! *cracks knuckles*

[age 14]

Celestial dragon: I want your child!

Stephanie: NEVER!

Celestial dragon: give it to me before I shoot you woman!

Stephanie: don't lay one finger on my son!

Koko: mom? I can beat them up!

Stephanie: it's ok, I will make them go away!

Celestial dragon: I want the child, *smirks* what's he to you? He's a held breed and never will be loved by fish men or human!

Stephanie: that's where you wrong! I love him! And his father who is fish men loves him! And he will find someone that will except him!

Celestial dragon: oh you mean that fish man from the sun pirates? Green skin blue eyes? Yea? Well I killed him! *laughs*

Stephanie: *shocked* lies!

Celestial: no! *pulls out poster* that's him yes?

Stephanie: *nods head*

Celestial dragon: well I haven't killed him yet but I guess I can do it now.... *giggles* being slave 6 here! He's on the ship....

Servant: yes my lord. *walks off and comes back with slave 6*

Slave 6: what do you want mas-..... S-Stephanie?

Stephanie: Mori.....?

Koko: Mori... Isn't that dad's name?

Mori: hey son! Sorry I was not there....

Stephanie: Mori! *hugs him*

Gun fire cracks and there was blood all over Koko's father.

Koko: MOM!!

Mori: STEPHANIE!!

Koko: runs over* mom! Are you ok?

Stephanie: *coughs* I don't feel good... If that's what your asking...*weak laugh*

Mori: you can't be joking now! *holds hand*

Stephanie: Koko, this is your dad, Mori this is your son Koko.... *smiles* I'm glad you finally met... *cries* *stops breathing*

Mori: Koko, run now!

Celestial dragon: what a touching family reunion! *wipes fake tears* well u guess there's no helping it.. *aims gun*

Mori: RUN NOW!

Celestial dragon: *BANG*

Koko: DAD! *runs over*

Mori: go to the water, you're a fishman,
The water will be a natural home.... Under these massive trees is fishman a island....*coughs* go there... people will accept you.... *smiles* I'm glad I met you.... *hand drops*

Koko: *cries* *runs* to the water!

Celestial dragon: GO GET HIM!

Servant: sir the human shoppe is open and your family is already there....

Celestial dragon: Is that so? I was saving up for a mermaid. I feel like something exiting will happen!

After that, luffy and his crew beat up the celestial dragons to protect a mermaid... they disappeared for two years but they came back and protected fish mans island by beating Hordy. I've learnt there are people who will accept me as the way I am.... And is this person really this girl?

Hana: so, now your on my crew! Welcome! *smiles*