Ceaser clown

Bada, bada, bada, bada.... bada, bada, bada, bada

Hana: oh the transponder snail... *click* moshi, moshi?

Neptune: o-oh Hana.... your brother is in punk hazard....

Amethyst: P-PUNK HAZARD!!!

Hana: where is it?

Amethyst: where Aokiji and Akainu both fought and now the island is half ice and half fire!

Koko: how do you know all of this stuff??

Amethyst: am I the only one that reads the news?!?

Hana and Koko: yes...

Neptune:.... Uh Hana?

Hana: oh yes gramps!

Neptune: I heard people can watch Luffy at punch hazard but you need to be with the underground organization...

Hana: *titls head* underground organizations?

Koko:oh! My grandpa is in that thing!

Neptune: EEEHHHHH?!?

Koko: oh... Right... You didn't hear a thing...., *spooky voice*

Hana: can you take me there?

Koko: I guess *scratches head* I don't know he'll allow us in though...

Hana: can we at least try?

Koko: *nods* follow me.

Amethyst: guys..... Do you even..... whatever.....

[at an old shack]

Koko: *knocks door* hey gramps! You in there?

???: go away!

Koko: I want to see the underground system again!

???: you have friends with you don't you!

Koko: my new captain actually.....

???: captain?..... Have you joined a crew?

Koko: yea, this is the captain Hana and Amethyst, the ships doctor...

???: *opens door slightly* you have the same face as that pirate rookie, Monkey D. Luffy...

Koko: oh, uh, but she's no-

Hana: I'm Monkey D. Hana!

The door burst open and a small man came walking out, a yellow skinned fishman that had scars all over his face and body. His eyes were sad, like he's seen too much pain and horrors in his life but he had the biggest smile of everyone.

Pug: hi, I'm Pug! HUGE fan of your brother!

Hana: why does everyone think he's my brother *mumbles*

Amethyst: that's the only explanation to your name....

Hana: well Pelly did say that...

Koko: what?

Hana: nothing...

Pug: please come on! Enjoy the show!

When we went inside the whole place was filled with mini chopper man figurine with the straw hat flags that he draw himself, a piece of wood placed in a glass case saying 'last remains of going merry'.

Koko: now he's gonna talk for ages about his passion to the straw hat crew...

Pug: sit *points at chair in front of a large screen tv*

Hana: so how we gonna' watch Luffy?

Pug: *takes remote and up pops a screen showing an island filled with purplish gas* he set of lots of video snail around the island.

Amethyst: wow.... That gas is very stupid...

Koko: why?

Amethyst: *look look fruit* it only puts you in a shell and after 12 hours they die but in 12 hours your able to be rescued by people with poison suits....

Hana: that's a dumb...

Suddenly Luffy came on screen and ceased clown also was on cam. there was a battle, Luffy came running the hallway, his arms stretching and behind him were giant hands with the armor haki. they both grabbed each other and it was a battle against the strongest. At first, Luffy was about to loose but then he pushed making caesar fly across the other end of the corridor and the video stopped.