Blood

Hana was on the ground, Mangos smile died, he took his hand out from Hanas chest... where her heart was and collapsed the other way...

Koko: Hana... Amethyst?

Amethyst slowly got up smirking, holding a small bottle of liquid...

Amethyst: used poison.. Hit me when I least expected... And collapsed but luckily I was able to react fast enough *laughs then notices hana*

Koko: you can heal her right?

Amethyst: *walks over* yea *pulls medical box out* Koko, when he was about to die, did he say anything?

Koko: yea, he shouted 'DEMON BLOOD' then collapsed...

Amethyst: oh, I kind suspected that....

Koko: let me call Neptune... We need a a hospital!

Amethyst: it's ok, she's got me! Her loyal doctor! *smiles and pulls out a small kit*

Amethyst gently fixes all of the wounds by her heart...

Koko: hey, Amethyst... What did he mean by 'demon blood'

Amethyst: *paused* she's got... I certain blood that can cause a lot of people hurt...

Koko: what? What do you mean?

Amethyst: her golden eyes won't hide a thing... the reason her eyes are gold is because she has the so called Devils blood... type K+... *takes needle* how deep were you able to look in her eyes?

Koko: not.. that far...

Amethyst: reason for that is her eyes are a barrier to her real feeling... when she's happy she could be sad, but we will never find out because of her eyes... also her blood gives her tremendous amount of energy but can also rob energy. This blood of hers is one of a kind, if she does a blood transfusion, she won't be able to give any blood because of the energy it holds but she can receive blood, type F.... her body will change the data in the blood to become K+*feels neck for pulse* the barrier can also be broken down and show an emotion so strong that is can make people feel... uncomfortable...

Koko: like how? *tilts head*

Amethyst: she can show fear In her eyes and that could make everyone else look at her scared, so scared they could die of heart attack, hate will make you turn on your comrades... *pulls back* she needs blood, she's lost too much...

Just then Pekom and Tamago come, laughing how annoying the albino brat was...

Pekom: he should have stayed on the ship... *laughs*

Tamago: yes he should, but right now we need to kill the last two.... -soir

Koko: *in position of karate* get to the ship! Tell the people we are going to leave now!

Amethyst: *takes Hana on back* ok.. *runs*

koko: Senmaigawara Seiken!!! 

pekom turned himself into a turtle which protect Tamago, they looked annoied, angry, the lust to kill! Pekomes transforming himself into his lion body and punched Koko to the where Amethyst and Hana were...

Pekoms: X-Mark the spot *smirks*

koko: *gets up* we need to go!! 

Amethyst: *handing Hana over to Koko* wheres a warlord when we need one...? *runs*

koko and Amethyst ran towards te baot, peoples eyes on them suspiciously. Hana's wound re-opened and was bleeding, her face becoming paler and paler... Her demon blood shimmering in the sun...