Hana's Past! who is dust?!

koko:The man had a scar on his left cheek, shaggy hair cut, and in a suit. He stood out like a soar thumb! He had a weird way of smiling, exposing all of his teeth, the way his eyes glared at Hana was an uneasy feeling. Lust? Hatred? Revenge? No... more like joy. Hana was shaking all over like she saw a ghost. This man is definitely trouble! BUT WHAT TO DO!? Calm Koko, Calm....

Hana: WHY ARE YOU HERE DUST?

koko:Dust?

Dust: well i needed to see my daughter! what type of father would i be? *chuckles*

Hana: you... are no father of mine! *steps back*

Dust: *grins* all those years of me caring for you? and this is how you repay me? *steps closer*

Hana: S-stay away!

Koko: old man... don't come closer to my captain then that! *eyes glare*

Dust: well it seems you have friends! I'm so proud of you Hana-Chan. *smiles*

Koko: *puts arm out* we're leaving... if you excuse us.... *grabs Hana*

His eyes... are the same as Hana's... what can this mean... She's still shaking! what on earth happened to you?!

Dust: boy! I don't think you should do that! *stares at Koko*

the minuet i looked in his eyes... my knees started shaking... those eyes that the dragon mentioned... an emotion so strong... that you can use it as a weapon!!

Hana: Koko? *looks at dust and walks up to dust* DONT USE THAT DIRTY TRICK ON MY FRIEND!!

Amethyst: *breathing heavily* found you!

Koko: shrimp, stay back.....

Amethyst: Shrimp?????

Amaya: hey Ame-chan! Wait Up!

Koko: WHY DID YOU BRING THE ENAMY!?!

Amethyst: we became friends (lel)

silver: I see... Dust why are you here again?

Dust: Oh silver-san! i came to see my daughter!

Akane: Daughter?

koko: Look i don't have time anymore! leave Hana Alone!!

Dust: Maybe i will... *grabs Hana* Or not!! *grins* MUAHAHAHHa *flys*

koko:... HANA!!!!!

Amethyst: CRAP WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?

Silver: she can mange herself right?

Koko: If she was in the sea, yes.

Amethyst: how the hell can he fly...?

Koko: who cares we need to get her! *looks at the three girls* what do you know about this dust person?

Akane: well... top information...

Koko: DONT MESS WITH ME!!!! *grabs shirt* you tell me now... or I'll cut your throat.

Amethyst: ..... Koko... your going a bit too far...

Koko: AND? OUR CAPTIN WAS TAKEN AWAY BY A FREAK!!

Amethyst: It's ok, she can easily kill him herself. *steps back*

Koko: Really? *hands shake and looks at amethyst with deadly eyes* have you seen Hana ever scared...?

Amethyst: no.

Koko: *laughs* she was shaking all over! she couldn't speak! thats not the Hana we know! always laughing and and such a idiot!

Amethyst: ...

Akane: look dude, she may be scared but she's strong right?! *sighs* look I'll tell you all i know.

[dust hideout - near island dartboard]

Hana: *sits in a corner of the white room*why did you take me?

Dust: well that boy has some outrageous strength hidden within him... *mumbles* and i didn't see him in my prophecy.

Hana: does that matter?

Dust: ummm, nope not really.

Hana: And?

Dust: oh, i was thinking to do some of those fun games we used to play!! *smirks*

Hana: *shivers* *inhales and exhales* i know your planning to massacre my crew... Dust.

Dust: mm? *smirks* it seems that almost nobody knows about me anymore... well its been 10 years

...

while Luffy was being taken care by gramps, i was taken care by my mother. well a woman i called my mother because my real mother was never home, my dad only visited my once. But he hated me, i was a girl, a weakling, gets sick too often. I saw Luffy once, he was getting kicked around by some mountain pirates, then this red haired guy comes along and beats them only to loose Luffy. I was pulled away before I could see what happened, i was told by mom that pirates could be hero's or the worst of enemies. My mom was caring not like my father. He, as a revolutionary is a hero, as a father... he was the worst.

I didn't have any friends because of my eyes, my mother didn't mind but her friends wouldn't come over because of me.

One day my mother took for lunch in the next village. it was all good until dust showed up.  He killed 2507 people, injured 890 and left one to live. That was me. These 'games' are just him poking at me with needles, experimenting on me to see how my eyes are gold and to figure out what made them. he found out a lot and in the end, his eyes turned gold. Dust was the one who told me i was a sibling with a boy named Luffy, his eyes told him. And that some bad omen will fall upon me and I'll lose something precious, not that i already have.

At age 8, three years later, dust brought in another golden eyed boy.... We became good friends, looking out for each other, and making escape routes out of the dreaded place. But in the end I was the only one to escape. Jake was his name... Scrawny, older than me, black hair and a stupid grin. We decided that we would become pirates together and get married... Stupid right? But we were just kids. When we planned to escape, dust took Jake in and experimented on him so much that he died. I decided to fulfill the dream and become a pirate myself. I ended up on an island of rich people, I survived by wiping their shoes for 7 years. Then some bullies put me up for Connie to take me.

And that's how I met my crew