Blood transfer

The sun was setting, Hanaj on the ground and holding my hand, smiling... but slowly fading.

Amethyst: we need to give her some blood now!

Koko: *shaking and takes deep breath in* I'll do it....

Amethyst: YOU HAD BLOOD TYPE F???? *arms flys in the air*

Koko: *looks away* ye....

Amethyst: ok! Just lie down here and I'll granger blood to Hana! *takes equipment out*

Koko: *lies on floor* will she survive?

Amethyst: wa-ha-ha course she will! She has the will of D! *puts tube in Koko and one on Hana*

The blood slowly transferred, Hana started to re gain life and had some color in her cheeks... But then he appeared.

Hordy: Koko........ How dare you define me!

Koko: U-uncle Hordy?? How did you get outta prison?

Hordy: *chuckles* I killed all of them just to see how you were doing by killing that human but it seems like your helping her instead! *eyes become red* WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE HUMANS! I made these story's so that you will grow to hate humans! And I even paid that damn celestial dragon to kill your parents!

Koko: y-you what... *sits up*

Hordy: YA! That's right! I killed my brother, your father and that damn hags husband so that you can become the ultimate human killing machine! *laughs then coughs*

Amethyst: stay down Koko, Hana needs your blood.... *steps in front of Koko and Hana* if you want to hurt one of our nakama, then your an enemy to Monkey D. Hana! And she's gonna be the most wanted criminal on this earth!!!

Hordy: as expected from the D... *limps forward* but I gotta kill that disobedient nephew of mine....

Amethyst: I'll die protecting him then!

Koko: 'the second person who said I'm her friend... 'I'll die protecting him'
But I don't deserve this, I still took the life of many humans.'

Hordy: you don't know who he was in the past! He was a murderer, a killer!

Amethyst: I don't care about people's past! All I care about is how they are now!!

Hana: *sits up* he's my friend... and my crew member! *breaths heavily* I'm not giving him up!

Hordy: ha ha.... HAHAHHAHA I CANT BELIEVE SUCH WORDS ARE COMING FROM A HUMAN!! humans who has enslaved us for years! *takes pill out* they will never change, Koko! *swallows pill*

Amethyst: point! *forms hand to a triangle and finds weak spot* found it! *lunges and doges the attack from Hordy, hits the shoulder blade of Hordy and the arm break*

Hordy: how....?

Amethyst: your a week old man... *kicks head*

Koko: is he....

Amethyst: Nope just unconscious. *smiles* Hana, you seem better!

Hana: Yep! *turns to koko* thank you! *smiles goofily*

(Sorry for the short fight! I figured that Hordy is old so he must be weak!)