Betrayal

once Koko and Amethsyt got to the ship, Pekom and Tamago were right on there tail. They only had another block until they got to there ship in the sea forest and some swiming, good for Koko, but not so good gor Hana ans Amethyst...

Amethyst: how are we gonna get there?

koko: use the bubbly coral i gave you and put one around you and one on Hana.

Wind gushed against thier face, fishmen staring, and blood. Koko looked at Hana who was unconsious, pale and loosing blood.

Koko: damn it!

Amethyst: Were almost at the border thing! *takes bubble coral out*

[bubble coral- a divice that looks like coral but can produce bubbles that have almost the same streangth as Sabaoudy Archipelago bubbles (look on chapter 2 or onepiece original epsiode 461)]

Koko,Hana, and Amethyst broke out into the ocean and at the same time Amethyst made a bubble helmet for Hana and herself.

Koko: Grab on, and hold tight!

Pekom: *sees them escape* Damit! why dont we have a fishmen...?

Tamango: lets tell mama about... Monkey D. Hana!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Koko: *looks at amethyst then Hana* you ok ?

Amethyst: *nods head* how long until we're there?

Koko: couple of seconds...

*silence*

Amethyst: ok, get us there quick. Hana is losing too much blood...

Koko: how is she still alive?

Amethyst:*sighs* didn't I tell you? Her blood holds so much energy that it can heal her faster and she can live with a small amount of blood... but she standing in thin ice right now, she'll die any second.

I could tell, the smell of blood on the ocean, faint breathing that it's hardly there, a heart beat getting slower and slower...

Amethyst: We're here! Stop day dreaming!

Jumping into the sea forest we landed next to the ship which I presumed was Hana's.

Amethyst: Jinbe! Hana is hurt!

Jinbe standing next to shirihoshi commanding the mending of the ship.

Jinbe: *turns* what did you do?

Koko: *putting Hana down* we got on the wrong side of Big Mama

Jinbe: *sighs* she going to destroy us one day... *realizes how bad Hana's wounds are*

Amethyst: we need someone to give a blood type F! She gonna die!

Jinbe: Im sorry but i would gladly give my glood however i gave mine to Luffy-Kun...

Amethyst: F is quite common so there should be somwone else.... *looks back* *stares at Hana and turns back again* DOES ANYBODY HAVE BLOOD TYPE F?

2 men looked away with guilty faces, 1 had a face of hate for humans... he looked familiar.

[flash back]

Hordy: aaah! Your here my boy!

Koko: what do you want me to do uncle?

Hordy: don't call me that! After my brother died I was intruded with you!

Koko: so why did you summon me here? *sits down in front of the cell*

Hordy: *laughs* there is a presence I sense... most likely a human with the same blood as Straw hat...

Koko: and what do you want me to do?

[back at presence]

Amethyst: Koko! What blood type are you?

Koko: I'm.... D+..... *looks away*

*looks back at Hana* 'well why don't your kill her'

Koko: // why couldn't I kill her, I tailed her waiting for the moment... bumped into hachi and asked to work.... then I could have killed her at the stall but I didn't... why?//

'Kill... Her'