SOLD!

Hana: *walks up on stage*

Sails men: Monkey. D. Hana! Also a logia devil fruit user and at closer inspections quite cute! *laughs* let's start with 10 million berry!

Royal 1: 11million berry!

Pirate 1: 12 million berry!

Celestial dragon: 100 million berry!

*people keep bidding*

8 people opened the door to the biding room, entered in total confidence. One man wearing a straw hat and very fat, the others were also dressed weirdly. one with green hair and 3 swords, curly eyebrow and a black coat, short with orange hair, a fat masked man, an old man that only wore underwear.

Royal2: isn't that the straw hat?

Green hair: boss, she looks good... Why don't you get her?

Straw hat: she looks like she's going to be a new wife! Not like that orange haired woman. *vain pops out* okay then.... 1 billion berry!

Sails man: going 1 *slams hammer* going twice.... *bangs hammer* SOLD!

Hana: wakes up* wait what?

Everybody: YOU WERE SLEEPING?!?!

Hana: *laughs* seems I've been sold! Now how do I get out?....

Straw hat: I'll take her now...

Sales men: w-wait..... Straw hat L-Luffy? *shivers* o-okay s-s-sir.....

Hana: straw hat Luffy? *smiles* what luck!

Swirly brow: *grabs chains* come with me kid...

Hana: Monkey D. Luffy! I am Monkey D. Hana! I am some how connected to you by name, as a relative of mine I ask a request! *holds out hands* please release me from these chains.

Straw hat: I relative of luffy??? *shivers*

Orange hair: b-boss... I don't think it's good to release her *whispers*

Straw hat: *nods* *coughs* I'm sorry but I don't have any more relatives except Dragon: the revolutionary and Garp the hero.... *smirks* I don't have any useless relatives

Hana: useless? *tilts head*

Swirly brow: *pulls. Chains* c'mon girl...

Hana: *sits down* I'm sleepy, these things seem to drain my strength....

Swirly brow: seriously we gotta go! *drags hana*

Green hair: Boss, you need to go and do your speech.

Straw hat: yes I know.... have you found the raccoon dog? Or how about Robin?

Green hair: if seems he has teamed up with the woman and long nose that insulted you.

Straw hat: *vain pops out* damn them! Insulting someone as big as me? I'll kill them for sure! And that guy with the backpack...

Orange hair: we will, don't worry we will get them with all of our new army...

Hana: you guy have an army *eyes sparkle* awesomeee!!

Straw hat: *sighs* we'll conquer the new world and take our revenge on those people! *smiles*

*the straw hats drag Hana to where straw hat is going to do his speech when he bumps into a man with a large backpack*

Straw hat: it's you! Your dead....