New power

Pop: she ain't breathing *checks pulse* she's still alive though...

-Pop Pan - ships doctor, never knew he existed until now... White coat, grey hair. a total nutter-

Hana: coughs water* I thought I was gonna die!

Corey: *grabs collar* why the hell did you eat my devil fruit?

Hana: devil fruit? Oh that disgusting fruit? Man that was horrible *laughs*

Corey: that's nothing to laugh about!

Hana: *keeps laughing * wait isn't the devil fruit that gives you power but also robs you from swimming?

Corey: yea.. I'm surprised you even know that! *sighs* well now we can sell you for more... let's see 70 million for name and add 50 million for power... which is......

Ken: a lot of money captain!

Corey:. *sighs* so what your power then?

Hana: no clue.... *water orbits Hana*

*few seconds of silence*

Nakama: EEHHH?? *mouths drop*

Corey: she can control water? Th-that's impossible!

Ken: I would have remembered that devil fruit! *calms down* wait this means I completed my goal!!! YES! *punches air*

[kens goal was to find a new devil fruit and become rich]

Corey: calm down... She could not be controlling water, she could have gotten super strength and the water orbits her.... Yea that must be it..... *punches hand* okay! Hana, punch Zephyr.

Zephyr: what? Why me?

Corey: cuz you let her eat my devil fruit! BAKA!

Hana: ok. *walks towards zephyr*

Zephyr: no don't! I don't wanna die!!

Hana: *punches zephyr*

Zephyr: *opens eyes* *looks down at Hana* week...

Corey: crap.... And that power could have been mine! I could have beaten monkey D. Luffy...

Hana: Monkey... D.... Luffy?

Corey: crap I said it! *puts hand over mouth*

Ken: crap she's gonna be pissed... *backs up*

Hana: Cool! He has the same name as me!! *laughs*

*silence*

Corey: she's so dense... *sweat drop*

Zephyr: but Corey, why keep this from her?

Corey: *whispers* well... *evil smile* I wanted her to know what it's like to not know who you are, who your family is and why they abandoned you... just like me... And all of you...

Zephyr: your too sly Corey.... *smiles*

Hana: wait... But if we have the same name... That means he could be related to me.... *smiles* grate! I can find out who I am now!

Corey: *sighs* and do you know how he looks like?

Hana: oh... What does he look like?

Ken: so dense!

Corey: he has a straw hat and has the same hair color as you... *sighs*

Zephyr: *whispers* now?

Corey: *smirks* now.

*zephyr points gun at Hana* *shoots at Hana*

Hana: AAAHH IM DIEING!!! Oh I'm not..... *holds place where she got shot*

Corey: crap, she's a rare devil fruit user! KILL HER!