Sabaody Archipelago

Corey: KILL HER!!

Hana: wait, what?

Nakama:kill kill KILL!!

Zephyr: you sure you wanna kill her? *crosses arms*

Corey: yea... Even if she's dead she'll be still worth something... I bet the celestial dragons would still pay a good price for her.. *chuckles* I mean after what Monkey.D.Luffy did 2 years ago...

*the nakama attack Hana* *Hana gets attacked over and over again but is still normal self*

Hana: WHATS HAPPENING! I'M BEING CUT!!! *runs* *gets caught by a sea stone and falls*

Ken: kept these baby's just in case *stokes sea stone had cuffs*

Hana: I feel so week.... *falls asleep*

Corey: grate Ken! *pats him on the back* so how'd you get that?

ken: uh.... I bought it.... *sweat drops*

Corey: well let's see... sea stone weapons usually cost about 2 million berrys a piece.... Just like how my 4 million berrys disappeared!

Ken: hahaha

Zephyr: let's get to archipelago, sell her there.

Corey: *laughs* sorry ken. *turns to zephyr* yea, *takes deep breath in* MEN! SAIL TO ARCHIPELAGO!

Nakama: yes sir!

~

The blue hawk crew sails there way to the sabaody archipelago to sell me as a slave. time passed and I was shackled all day and night so that I won't use my power... it's not like I wanted to hurt those guys but they really pissed me off! The day I entered sabaody archipelago was one of the most beautiful thing u ever saw, the sky was filled with bubbles and everyone seemed happy.... on that day I saw Monkey.D.Luffy and his nakama... Well the fake one at first..

~

Hana: wow! Look at all the bubbles!! *runs and catches bubble* and it hasn't popped!!

Corey: come back here! *pulls chain*

Hana: *looks down and stays silent*

Over the past week they treated me like an actual slave instead of just letting me roam around the ship in the beginning. Beating me if I cried about how harsh they were, threatened to be killed, non stop cleaning day and night...

Bella: let's see... we need to go this way for grove no.1

-Bella, ships navigator, fat and Corey's girlfriend-

Hana- I still don't get why your with her...

Corey: shut up bitch! *kicks Hana*

Hana: *gets up slowly* excuse me asshole....

Corey: *kicks Hana down again and again until she started bleeding*

Ken: I think she has had enough....

Corey: yea.... Come on kid, time to sell you....

Hana: followed along slowly*

*reaches the slave shop* *corey and zephyr take Hana to the back*

Sails men: who is this weakling?

Corey: *chuckles* she's not weak, her name is monkey. D. Hana.... And she's a logia David fruit user so I suggest you keep the sea stone handcuffs on.

Sails men: monkey. D? Like Monkey.D.Luffy?!

Corey: Yep, the one who messes up this shop....

Sails men: how much?

Corey: I just want money so I don't really care*hands chains over* do what ever you want...

Sails man: thanks! *smirks* oh your paying for your brothers mistakes

Hana: I don't know if he's my brother...

Sails person: well whatever...*pulls chains* your aether gonna get pummeled by pirates or royals so aether one is fine...*giggles*

I was closed up in a cage... 2 girls, 4 men, 1 small kid, a giant and me.

Hana: *walks towards the kid* *sits beside of her* hey.

???: why do you want to talk to me?

Hana: well because I'm lonely and you look lonely so I thought that why don't we be lonely together!

???: what's your name?

Hana: my name is Monkey.D.Hana! And my I ask yours?

Amethyst: Amethysts Goldheart

Hana: nice name!

Amethyst: well it was good to know someone that can smile at a dark time like this *tears up*

Hana: no worries, I'm gonna get out of here, then I'll free you! *smiles*

Amethyst : well do you have a plan?

Hana: nope! *laughs*

Amethyst: *sweat drop* well then....

Sales men: first off we got a winner! Sister of Monkey.D. Luffy, slave number 1!! *motions guard to brink Hana out*

Amethyst: what!? Please don't leave me Onii-chan!

Hana: I'll get us out! Even if it kills me!