FIVE

(Seorin's POV)

 "Hold that pose right there."

Click!

"Turn your face slightly. That's it!"

Click!

"Perfect!"

Click!

"Give me a look of strength and determination."

Click!

"Amazing. It's like you were born for this."

Click!

  "Wahh he really is handsome," breathed A-yeong beside me. "He even makes those ugly clothes look good!"

  I couldn't help but agree. As cold as he was, there was no denying that he had god given visuals. I glanced at A-yeong who was looking at Sehun starry eyed. "Yah," I nudged her, "Aren't you supposed to take those to the office?" I pointed to the boxes she was carrying.

  "Oh. Right," she said, snapping out of her daydream. "You're so lucky to be his personal assistant." She sighed. "I'll see you later then."

  Personal assistant? More like personal slave, I thought recalling the number of times Sehun had bossed me around. It's always do this, get me that, go there, come here.

  "Excuse me, can you direct me to the person in charge here?" asked a voice behind me. I turned to see a nice looking guy with an open, friendly face.

 "Yeah. That's the project manager over there," I said pointing at the PM.

  "Kamsamnida," the boy said. After he left, I pulled out my phone to text my boyfriend. He had been weird on the phone, insisting that we meet up to talk.

 Hey. Is that date still on? : me

N what was it that u wanted 2 talk 2 me bout? : me

 I waited for about 5 minutes but he didn't reply. He's probably busy, I thought with a shrug. Someone tapped on my shoulder. It was the guy from before.

  "Thank you for helping me out," he said "My name is Lee Ji Hun, by the way. I'm from the events department.

  "Nice to meet you. I'm Park Seo Rin," I introduced myself.

  "I've finished my work so mind if I chat with you?" he asked with a friendly smile.

  "Sure." What a nice guy. Total opposite of that Ice Cube Face.

  "So, I heard that you're working with him," Ji Hun nodded towards Sehun.

  "Yeah" I made a face.

  "You don't seem very happy about it."

  "Well he's cold and bossy and mean and sarcastic and conceited and-" I paused for breath.

  "Wow you're the 1st girl I've met who isn't head over heels with an idol," said Ji Hun with a laugh.

  I shrugged, "What can I say. I'm different"

  Ji Hun looked at me thoughtfully. "I kinda like it that way," he said. 

  Before I could reply, Sehun called my name. Now what does he want?  "I'd better go before he gets a fit," I said "I'll see you around." Ji Hun smiled and waved.

. . . 

  Ye Joon <3 : Let's break up

  I stared at the text in confusion. What does he mean?

Wdym? : me

Ye Joon <3 : I'm sorry, it's just not working out.

Is this coz I didn't come out with u 2day? : me

Ye Joon <3 : I asked u out 2 tell u this. I'm sorry. Let's not keep in touch.

  I leaned my head against the cool glass of the bus window trying to figure out what just happened. My eyes stung and I dug the heels of my palms into them to keep the tears from falling. The bus came to a halt at the bus stop. I got down and walked the few blocks to my house in a daze.

  "Oh you're home early," Yun Hee said as I opened the door. She was sitting at the table with her laptop, her hair piled on top of her head in a messy bun. "Why are you just standing there looking like you saw a ghost?" she asked.

  "Yun Hee- ah!" I wailed and put my arms around my friend. "Wae?! What happened?!" she asked.

  "I got dumped!" I said between sobs.

  "Dumped? But why?" Yun Hee asked " You 2 were fine yesterday."

  "I don't know," I replied miserably "He just texted and said he wanted break up"

  "Aigoo my poor Seorin. Just forget that jerk," Yun Hee hugged me "It's ok. You'll find someone better than him."

  "Why do all guys hate me?" I asked mournfully, fresh tears leaking from my eyes "1st it's that Oh Sehun and now Ye Joon. Am I that hard to like??"

(Sehun's POV)

  "Sehun-ah why don't you invite Seorin to dinner one day?" Suho asked.

  "Why? We hardly know her," I replied. Why do they like her so much?

  "What do you mean we hardly know her? She's our friend," Lay said "And now she's working with you too."

  "Speaking of work, how was it?" Xiumin asked.

  "Good. It was fun bossing Seorin around," I said with a grin.

  "Yah don't tell me you're giving her a hard time!" Baekhun said with a frown. I shrugged. Suddenly I found all 8 of my hyungs on top of me.

  "Don't you dare mess with our Seorin!" said Chanyeol, pummeling me.

  "Yahhh you guys are heavy!!" I wailed from the bottom of the pile. "And you are messing up my hair!!!"

  "Promise us you won't bully Seorin then," Chen said, threatening to choke me.

 "Ok, ok I promise!" I said just to get them off me. They let me go and I tried to bring my messed up hair to its original state.

 "I don't get why you guys like her so much," I huffed. "I find her annoying."

  "She's not annoying," Kai said "You're just annoyed at everything."

  "Yah I thought of something!" D.O said suddenly. "Could it be possible that you find her annoying because you're falling for her?" The others looked at him and then me with widened eyes. Then they all grinned at me slyly.

  "WHAT?!!! NO!!!"

  "Don't be so sure," Xiumin said "It could be possible"

  "Yeah like in those rom coms where the male lead and the female lead who is his assistant fall in love ultimately!" Kai  exclaimed. I gagged. Ew. What the hell?!

  "I bet you anything that you will fall for her," said Chanyeol.

  "And I bet you anything that I will not!!" I shot back.

  "Fine. If we lose, we'll buy you all your meals for a whole day," Lay said.

  "And if you win?"

  "You have to buy ALL of us meals for a day," Chanyeol said with an evil grin. " What do you say?" He held out his hand.

  I looked him straight in the eye and shook his hand, "Challenge accepted." 

   "You're going to lose Sehun," D.O said "Just you wait and see". I rolled my eyes.

  Me?  Fall for Seorin?  Yeah, right.

. . . 

(A/N) So what do you guys think of the story so far? Hope you are enjoying it! That breakup scene seems silly, I know. But I had to get Ye Joon out of the way lol 😂😊. See you guys later!