TWENTY

(Seorin's POV)

  "A collaboration?" asked Mr. Gwan Bo Min (one of the founders of Cosmic if you remember) "With SM Entertainment?"

  "Yeah," I said "It's possible isn't it?"

  "It's a good way to save Cosmic," Sehun put in "A collaboration with the whole of Exo will definitely give you some leverage."

  "You won't be able to recover from all of your losses, but it'll be a start," said Suho

  "But what can we collaborate on?" Mr. Gwan asked. 

  "We're thinking maybe merch or something? I don't know," Sehun said "But we can discuss the particulars later, if  you agree."

  "Please Mr. Gwan, think about it," I said "We are barely holding it together at the moment. I don't think we can last much longer..."

  Mr. Gwan sighed and tapped his chin thoughtfully. "I guess, it is a good idea," he said after a moment. "But what does SM say about this?"

  "We haven't talked to them yet," Sehun admitted "But don't worry, we'll make it work."

  Mr. Gwan cocked an eyebrow grimly. "You'd better, since you've given me a thread of hope to hang onto to. Don't reel in the lifeline you just threw me."

  "Don't worry sir, we won't let you down," I said.

  "Yeah, if there's one thing SM won't overlook," Suho said "It's a chance to make money"

.  .  .

SM Entertainment Collaborates with Cosmic Pvt. Ltd.

It is reported that SM Entertainment, one of the leading entertainment agencies of South Korea, will be having a collaboration project with Cosmic Pvt. Ltd.

The project will be the production of a new single and its music video and the news has been met with much excitement from fans all over the world. While SM Entertainment will be in charge of the production, Cosmic will be in charge of  the apparel and cosmetic side of things. 

Mr. Gwan Bo Min, founder of Cosmic, says that the music video of the single will showcase Cosmic's fashion line while portraying EXO's longstanding storyline. He also states that they are discussing the final stages of the production at the moment and will start preparations as soon as possible and wants fans to show lots of love once it's released.

The purpose of this collaboration being showing off both Cosmic's fashion and EXO's talents, Cosmic will recreate the clothing of the MV as merch for the fans and as a plus point, all merch will be autographed. Aside from the clothing, various EXO themed cosmetics, ranging from lipstick to eyeshadow, will also be sold as merch.

Mr. Lee Soo Man, founder and CEO of  SM Entertainment, says that if this project is a success, they are looking forward for more collaborations with Cosmic. Further, he says that he hopes this collaboration will aid Cosmic to recover from it's predicament and that he is happy to be of any help. SM Entertainment will be covering the production costs and Cosmic will be covering the apparel and cosmetic costs. The profits of this project will be divided between the two companies

Pre- orders for merch is filling up at an incredible rate so make sure you grab your favourite merch before it's too late. Look forward to EXO's collaboration single on November 18th, 6pm KST!

.  .  .

(A/N) Very sorry for the short chapter and lousy content, but thanks so much for reading :)