Getting use to it all, what fun.

Nikki POV

Again I shot my hand though my text-book. It was really weird. I could feel my hand going though it, though it was uncomfortable at first but then I started to get use to it. I could now decide when I could go though things. Though sometimes i go though things when I should have tripped or knocked against. I enjoyed jumping Kristen and Elizabeth -espeasily Elizabeth actually- but walking though walls or going though the floor. If i wanted to I could almost fly, though not high yet, mostly because I was going thought the gas so I was lighter than air that way. It was cool.

It had been 3 days since we had been in the forest. So far we could mostly control our powers. Though i was not looking forwards to school again. I knew the Cullens knew about us, they must have seen us when we first cam into our powers. The police had come round with questions because someone had seen the twister and the wrecked house though they were surprised to see everything was perfectly fine like it was never ripped up-Peter had to be sent to his room because of his metal skin that now covered his skin completely as well has his hair so they quickly left, presuming the person was on drugs.

"You know Peter" I commented, looking at Peter who was reading a newspaper by the window. He looked up, "You could look like the Terminator if you just put red contacts in"

"Thanks" He muttered sarcastically, though he was fighting a smile. "It's nice to know that your friends don't make fun of what you look like" he carried on, tapping his knee with his fingers which made a clincking sound.

"Metal through and through" I laughed. He sent me a playful glare, then folded up the newspaper and threw it to the side.

"I quit my temperamental job. I couldn't exactly go in like this" he growled, looking at his hands with disgust.

"I wonder if you can change back by concentrating, just like you did with your voice. You've mastered that already. Practise makes perfect. Hey maybe that could be your next challenge: Look human, not robot" I joked at the end. He laughed.

"I'll see what I can put into my diary" He said, promptly pulling out his planning book. At the mention of diary, I suddenly remembered what Ashley had started. I knew for a fact she had continued to write more but I hadn't put an entry in yet but I knew the others had. I had forgotten.

"Yo Ash" I called, leaping out my seat and ran though the walls to the garage. She and Taylor were chatting while Jackson and Rob were working on the cars. Though more like decorating theres.

To Jackson's White Aston Martin Rapide, he was adding different colour flames to the bottom of the doors. It did match his power. Robert was adding a white spider to the hood of his. Both looked good on the cars. But i instead saw an intruding car in the corner. Didn't it get smashed up in the crash. Some how Elizabeth's car was looking good as new, sitting in the corner, collecting dust. This place was getting weirder and weirder. Also the Possessed van was also there though in the shadows. There was no way I was going into that ever again. Choosing to ignore the van I turned to Ashley who was covered in pain, also decorating her car which I had failed to notice.

"What?" She asked, still grinning at something, I had no idea what.

"Where's the diary you were doing when we came? I want to add an entry." I said expectantly. She rolled her eyes.

"Its upstairs, on my desk. Go straight in" She said, then disappeared behind her car. I smiled then disappeared at full speed to her room. I was there in a second. I found the note-book then dashed off though the walls to my room. I flicked though the other's enterys. It seemed up to date. everyone had pictures of their powers in. Jackson had a picture of his hand on fire, ect... I rolled my eyes. Some one had taken a picture of me walking though a wall. I smiled then pit the pictures back in side. There were a few pages spare and dated. So I sat down and pulled out a pen.

"Nikki dinner" I heard Kellan shout from down stairs. I dropped the pen and leapt to the red tape i had done on the floor. It was marked in the same place I would be eating. I shot though the floor and landed onto my chair. Scaring the life out of Elizabeth, Dakota and Julia who was sitting the closest to my chair. They all looked at my grinning face.

"So whats for dinner?" i asked, looking at the table. The table was packed with food, all of it smelling wonderful. Everyone was helping them selves to the plates. I smiled then loaded up my plate. I surprised myself to see how much I had but I knew I was hungry. I dug in quickly.

"I don't think there's going to be leftovers" Peter commented, wiping his silver finger on a napkin then carried on eating. He was right. The plates were empty, the bowls were foodless. Yet we had all eaten the same amount. Though I barely felt full.

"Alright girls clear the table. Boys wash up" Elizabeth said, pickling up the bowls and began to pile them on top of each other. They groaned up but got up anyway. "Since sleep is optional, who's going to bed? just so i can warned to make night snacks. have a feeling we'll be hungry later." She said. I looked thoughtful sleep did sound good. It felt weird not to but I like feeling like I could stay up with out feeling tired the next day. I chose to sleep instead.

"I'll sleep tonight" Mackenzie yawned. "But tomorrow I'll stay up. I want to challenge Kristen to a game of Mario cart"

"I'll sleep too. I have nothing better to do" Dakota said, then walked out to the kitchen to put the stack of plate on the side. Taylor and the boys were staying up, Liz, Kristen and Ashley were also staying up while me, Julia and the other two were choosing the path for sleeping. I glanced at the clock. 11pm.

"I'm off. Have a good nigh. Be warned my room is alarmed, should anyone enter. I will kill you" I threatened, looking at them seriously. I didn't want to wake up and find my room a mess and myself covered in gunk. They nodded. "I'm glad you got the message" I said, the sprung up, though the floors till I hit my room. I smiled at the room before jumping onto the bed, ruining the neatness of the duvet I had done to it this morning. Before I could even move, I felt my cell phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the screen.

"Yes Liz" I said, almost amused. instead of coming in and facing my wrath, phoning me was an option.

"We're playing baseball tomorrow. Its going to be fun. Peters just bought a baseball field nearby, though its next to the Cullens field. Kellan's found a box of baseballs and baseball bats"

"Right" I said shortly, though the though of baseball wasn't that exciting. Using my powers on the other hand was. I suddenly realised that we would probably be using our powers. I grinned at the thought. I couldn't wait.

"Night" She said then hung up, obviously sencing my tone of annoyance.

I jerked awake, A sudden sound of my phone blaring in my ear. Talk about a peaceful sleep, only to be woken up by my cell phone.

"Ugh" I muttered, fumbling around till my hand hit the loud and vibrating black box that would have soon be flung out the window if i didn't find it so soon. I clicked onto the call button.

"WHAT" I shouted down the phone. i rubbed away the sleep in my eyes.

"Wow, take a chill pill Nikki" I heard Jackson's voice say from the other end. I could tell he was laughing.

"Just get to the point" I snarled, rolling over and got to my feet, thankfully going though the duvet so I wasn't tangled up.

"If not"

"Jackson" I warned, stomping though the floor, into the kitchen and walked into the living room where i saw him sat, with Kristen, Rob and Peter. They all looked my way. Jackson promptly hung up.

"Baseball at 11 o'clock, with or without you" He said, then disappeared. Smart move. He escaped without a punch. I glared at the other two who were trying to occupy them self with a magazine, whistling innocently.

"You may have escaped now" I said, straighting myself up, "But next time you will pay" They nodded, but I could see they were trying not to smile. I smiled sweetly at them before walking into the kitchen. "Oh and there's one more thing" I poked my head though the wall as I said this. They looked at me questionably. " Im going to kick you ass at baseball" I said then ran up to my room. Not that i was good at baseball, I had to learn when filming how to hit the ball and run. i wasn't into those sports but now it seemed exciting. With speed and strength it should be more entertaining. I could feel the excitement running though the house too. Everyone was bouncing to go. And so was I.