That's new...

Noel POV

I yawned, coming around. Streching out my four arms, blindly leaving the room. Since I lack a shirt with four arms I slept shirtless untill on was made or I mange to make my arms disppear when I'm alseep. I stoped when I heard somethign move in the living room. The curtains were drawn closed so it was pich black but I could see somehting lying on the sofa. Walking carefuly into the room I flicked the light on. 

"AHHH" Someone shouted, In surprise I let my own scream out, jumping up onto the cealing, my two lower hands doing a crusifix to the person below.

"DON'T SPEAR ME!" I shouted, closing my eyes. I opened my eyes to see Daniel, Cameron, Billy and Charlie, staring up at me with a shock expression.

"What happened? Who did it? Who do I murder first?" Jamie shouted, crashing into the room, his claws out. He stopped short seeing our new guests. The shouts must have alarmed the others becuse everyone was appearing, powered up. Casey teleporting behind Charlie. Making him jump.

"Hey guys." Billy greeted nervously, sweating slightly at being at the end of the powers. 

"Oh my god, Billy!" Kristen jumped and hugged the one said, "When did you get here? Lo guys" She said, sparing the others a greeting. 

"Last night, Interupped a bonfire in La Push and scared the life out the wildelife" He answered. 

I crawled along to the back of the crowds and let myself drop to the floor with a muted thud.

"What a way to wake up" Kellan commented, rubbing his eyes. 

"Agreed" Rob said."Hey!" He shouted, seeing Kellan was about to sit on him, too late the rock guy was alray down. Kellen didn't seemed to noitce untill he saw a flaring arm. Rolling his eyes, he shot up, chuckling. Rob looked flatterned, though was becoming 3D again. He sent Kellan a withering look.

"Cool. Who got what?" Charlie asked, looking at everyone.

 "Elizabeth had the power of Invisablity and physical shield, Peter has the the power of Metalic body and Electricity control, Robert had the power of Strechyness (AN/I forgot the proper term for this), Kristen had the power of Earth and plant life manipulation, Nikki has the power of Going through physical objects, with slight flight, Kellan has the power of Supernaturally dense body-tissue, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Endurance/Enhanced Strength, 

Ashley has the power of Water manipulation, Jackson has the power of Fired Mimicry and manipulation, Mackenzie ha the power of Telekinesis and Mind manipulation" Dakota said, running this through, looking at eveyone as she said this, they nodded. Dakota put down her baseball bat as well.

"Cool." Daniel said, looking to Peter who was still metal. I suddenly recalled he was in X Men as well and had that ability of becoming metal.

They looked about to the others as well.

"I've got the power of Shipshifting into Pantha and Taylor got the power of Shark Physiology" Julia said, yawning. Disppearing back into her room. Some of the others did too.

"Christian got the power of Matter absorption, Mia got the power of Size manipulation, Casey got the power of Teleportation, MyAnna got the power of Ice Manipulation, Lee got the power of Flight, Maggie got the power of Shapeshiting into a wolf, Dakota;s got the power of air Manipultation. Omar got the power of adapting to survive, Noel has spider traits and four arms,

Micheal has the power of absorbing energy and giving it out while Jamie has the power of two retractable claws in his hands and one in each foot. Booboo has the power of bone manipulation, have I missed anyone out"