We got superpowers? I don't know whether its a good thing or bad thing.

Peters POV

I soon returned to the world of the wake. Ugh did I have to? Sleep was so much better. I quickly realised that I hadn't moved a centimeter over night because as soon as I turned my head I felt my neck crack loudly. That was probably going to happen to the rest of my body.

Slowly I got at up, as I thought, most of my limbs crunched loudly from the lack of movement from the past few hours. I ran my hand down my chin, Yep I needed to shave, feeling the bits of stubble on my face. I pulled off my heavy coat and flung it onto the bed. I walked slowly to the bath room, taking off my shirt and dumped it onto the floor and kicked off my shoes and socks. I hated sleeping in shoes. It was very uncomfortable.

I stopped dead as soon as I looked into the mirror. I knew for a fact my mouth was hanging open. But the left side of my face, had a large gash like cut in between the two pieces of skin was a smooth grey surface that reflected the light, from just below my hairline down my jaw and stopped by my collar bone. I forced my self to look at my self, to see if there was more metal in my skin. As I dreaded I saw my left knuckle was also had silver while my righthand was completely silver and smooth, it looked weird as well. The hands were easy to hide with gloves but my face?

"Damn" I muttered. Ten froze. I had forgotten bout th voice. Maybe if I focused I could speak normally. "Damn" I repeated, pleased that I sounded a little more human. I spent the next five minutes saying the word over and over, slowly with a lot of concentration I manged to get my voice. I hoped I could keep it up. With my voice covered, I quickly shaved, avoiding the silver. I ran a brush though my blond hair and styled it so it was trying to cover my left side of my face. Not that it helped much. I quickly exited the bathroom and into my room towards the closet. I found a plain white shirt with long sleeves and a high collar. Hopefully that should cover some of silver. I pulled on a smart jacket and nice trousers and pottered down stairs.

I could hear lots of movement down stairs, coming from the living room actually so I made my way down to the living room. It seemed that everyone in the house was in the living room talking but were mostly standing. They all looked at me when I walked in.

"We need to talk" I said, sitting down on a chair. "So who's got what power?" I could hardly remember what Mackenzie had sobbed but I knew for a fact I couldn't forget the half ripped up house. They all looked at each other."What? I do know about my face if you all wondering" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"I can go invisible, I think" Liz pipped up, promptly disappearing but her clothes didn't so it looked like her clothes were floating in midair.

"I'm not sure about mine" Dakota pipped up, biting her lip. "Probably Air control, seeing as i ended up in the twister" She considered nervously. I nodded then looked at Jackson. Of course i knew what his fire power was but i wasn't sure about the others. With out saying thing he just raised his arms, his hand on fire. Everyone jumped away.

"Nice. All i got was being a rock" Kellan said, "Oh and im really strong. Which sucks by the way." He pointedly looked at the kitchen. From where I was sat I could see that the counter had a large dent in it and pieces of broken glass. He must have slammed the glass down by accident. I laughed.

"Nice" I said, grinning. "Taylor, you?" I asked. He looked around, uncomfortably

"Shark fin and gills. That's all I know so far" he muttered quickly looking at the window.

"Really?" Kirsten questioned, who was sitting next to him. He raised an eyebrow then leant forwards. there in fact was his shirt had a huge hole in, poking though was a large few center meter thick fin that matched his skin colour, He then yanked up his shirt there in between his ribs were of what looked like thin slashes."Ew" She wrinkled her nose slightly. He rolled his eyes, pulling down his shirt and leant back.