Aftermath

Casey's POV

I watched in slow motion as Maggie's head collided with Peters chest, lifting him high off the ground, but sending his far. Peter's face showed shock, but he wasn't powered up. An injury was guaranteed. The Cullens, Denalis and the wolf watched as he flew above them. I flinched as he hit the ground, multiple times before landing 15 feet behind the Cullens. That couldn't be good. Carlisle and Edward shot to his side, Elizabeth too.

Though I felt like I was the only calm one out of Lee, Christian, Mia, MyAnna and Maggie. All my anger suddenly draining out o me. Though As Maggie turned to the Cullens she was tackled by Julia in her panther form, they both began tearing at each other, disappearing into the trees. I felt the others peer at me, to see if I was going to attack but I just raised my hand in a surrender. When did fights get you any where.

"I don't want to fight" I said, hoping that no one would attack me, though I had a strange sensation devolving in my stomach. I shuddered, making the others tense. But then MyAnna sudden shook violently, dropping to the ground, there I was the green grass turn a frosty blue as ice radiated from her, MyAnna physically changed in front of us. Her blond hair now a snow-white, her skin holding a tint of blue, even standing 9 feet from her, I could feel the coldness.

"CHRISTAIN NO" Rob shouted, shooting in front of him, intervening his approached by pushing him away, too hard because he shot to the end of the field.

"LET ME GO" I heard Lee shout. Vines growing up thought the ground and climbed up his legs, he started to struggle.

"N-" Nikki began before suddenly she, Taylor and Mackenzie were covered in a white cloud. The wolves and Vampires flinching away. Dakota blew softly but the cloud despised. But all three of the people who were in the cloud, including the grass, was frozen in ice.

"Jackson to MyAnna" I shouted, knowing that Jackson would beat ice with his heat, he couldn't be frozen. But what surprised me that a paper bag of Jawbreakers had shot out Mackenzie's pocket. What? Random or what. Mia shot over to the packet and picked the packet up. Three falling to the frosted ground, but then they began to grow.

"Its growing" Mia shrieked, as it got to the size of a small boulder. I threw a rock, hoping it was distract her because she was focusing on the Jawbreaker. It worked, it stopped growing but now she was pissed at me but she didn't do anything except kick the boulder sized Jawbreaker at me.

But then I felt the pressure again, imagining myself three feet to where I would be standing. Then it happened, i felt like I had been sucked through a hole, the Pressure of the outside of me then it stopped, I felt myself fall over. It must have been a split second. I could teleport?

"Oh I'm never doing that again" I groaned holding my stomach. I felt like I was going to throw up. Not good.

"CASEY LOOK OUT" I looked up started to see Lee flying my way. instantly I teleported on top of the Jawbreaker, perched on the balls of my feet. Lee crashed exactly where i had sat. He growed, shooing up onto his feet. He wasn't going to give up, neither was Christian. I looked to see what power he had.

My jaw dropped. His arms were stone. Even his sleeves were stone as well. but I watched in fascination as the stone worked its way down his arms, But as soon as his hand touched ice, ice began working its way down his arm.

I heard a muted thud, Mia was pinned down by Taylor, ice stilled settled in his hair. This was getting out of hand. I teleported to Peter, scaring Elizabeth.

"Where's the tranquilizers. It's the only way we can bring Camargo and Pace down" I demanded.

"Top draw, my room, desk" Peter gasped out, so he was still contious. nodding I teleported to the house. Scaling up the wall to Peter's room, letting myself in. Shooting to the desk that was set in the corner. Wrenching the top draw open I found a two dart guns with a set of syringes filled with clear liquid. Bingo. I pulled the draw out the desk then teleported back to Peter. Again Elizabeth jumped.