Where are we?

ristens POV

"Kristen, Kristen wake up" A voice shouted, the world around me shaking, I blinked and sat up. Slowly the wold came back into focus. I realized that it was Elizabeth shaking me.

"Cut that out, I'm awake" I groaned, resting my head on my knees. I looked over my knees; all I could see was the back of people. I looked at Elizabeth; she sighed then helped me up to my feet. "What happened? Where are we?" I said, looking around. From what i could see, we were in a large dark alley with a few dust bins. But I could hardly see anyone's faces

"I know as much as you Kristen" Peter said, getting up from the ground, rubbing his temples. Jackson and Kellan (Lutz) were still unconscious on the concrete floor. I looked at who was with us. So me, Robert, Peter, Elizabeth, Jackson, Kellan, Nikki, Ashley, Taylor, Dakota (Fanning) and Julia (Jones). But I had a feeling there were more somewhere.

"Well from my point of view. We're in a dark alley" Ashley commented, sitting on the top of a dust bin. I realized that she still had her Alice wig on.

"You know i wouldn't have guessed from these bins and narrow, dirty walls" I commented, running my finger against one but then brushed the dirt onto Roberts's jacket. Ashley stuck her tongue out at me then jumped off the bins. I looked around for my bag. It was on the floor, it hadn't disappeared. I routed though till i found my iPhone. I pulled it out and searched though the contacts. WHAT. I only had the contacts from the people here? Since when did i have everyone's number? I only had a few.

"This way. Someone wakes up Kellan and Jackson" Peter said and started walking down the alley.

Kellan and Jackson jumped awake.

"Whaaat. Five more minutes" Kellan groaned, covering his eyes. Taylor and Robert looked at each other for a moment then swooped down and grabbed Kellan from under his arms and started to drag him. "Alright, alright I'll walk" They let go and followed the others; I trailed behind with Nikki and Robert.

"Where do you think we are?" They both shrugged. "Great. All i wanted to do was go home to sleep" I yawned. Maybe i was dreaming, i would wake up and be on my nice soft bed. Now a bed looked like heaven. Oh what i would do...

I was jumped put my thoughts when the ally came to the end. It was a parking lot. Like the ally it was dark and empty. But unlike the ally, it was cold, wet and covered in snow.

"You know, I've seen a horror movie like this" Kellan said, " A girl goes out from a dark ally, into a dark parking lot, then gets stuck down by a dark shadowy figure" Everyone just looked at him, "What?"

"Stay out the horror movies for now Kellan, Now is not the time" Peter said, and led the way though the lot. There was a sudden bright light, which made us cover our eyes. Then a wet thud. I peeked thought my fingers, there now in front of us, was a large car, big enough to hold all. I quickly counted everyone out, 11 of us.

"Hey look, at the licence plate" Taylor said. On the Licence plate it had TwiCast1 on. "How original"

"I don't know about you but I'm guessing that's our car now. Look Peter's even got keys" Much to Peters surprise, there were a set of car keys in his hand that wasn't there before.

"Just get in, i have a feeling we're being watched." Nikki said, glancing round the deserted parking spaces.

"I'll drive" We all hopped into the back while Elizabeth and Peter sat in the front seats.

"It's dark in here, let me just.." I searched around on the top of the car, surely there's a car light here somewhere. Finally the car was filled with a sudden brightness, I blinked. I hadn't even found the switch let.

"Looking for something" Jackson said, fingering a switch over his head. I glared over ta him but did a double take, He did at me too. I looked at everyone else. The same colour.

"Your eyes!" I gasped. They weren't the normal colour. Instead they were silver. Sliver. Let it looked like a normal eyes should, but the colour was silver but had threads of different shades of silver running though. Instantly we all looked at each other. We couldn't see each other's eyes in the alley. I grabbed my bag and searched for a mirror. Surely i must have the same since everyone else does.

"Here" i felt a mirror being pushed into my hands. I grabbed it and looking into the reflective glass. I gasped my jaw dropping. Like the others...Silver. I loved my normal eye colour. I looked more closely at my face. I still had my 'Bella' make up on, though even with it on I was still pale. Odd. I handed the mirror to Elizabeth who, like me examined her new found eye colour with shock.

"I'm guessing we're not in L.A anymore" Ashley comment. i sighed and leant back. Suddenly the car jerked forwards.

"Peter" everyone moaned.

"It wasn't me. It was the car." Again the van jerked but then started to move. Kellan instantly tried opening the door

"It's locked" he tried again, but the car didn't stop, instead, as if Peter was driving it, it pulled out of the parking lot.

"Great. Stuck in a possessed car with no chance of getting out." i heard Jackson mutter, more to himself.

"You know this would make a great movie" Peter said from the front. I tried to stifle a giggle, despite the situation we were in. Suddenly the car sped up, the wheel turning on its own. In the end everyone gave up, trying to jump from the window became a impossibility. Suddenly we passed a sign but I saw a glimpse of what it said.

Welcome to forks

Yep we were defiantly not in L a.

_____________________________________________________________________________

ha Ha. Ive twisted it a little bit. Plz tell me what you think so far, wether or not i shouold make more changes to the cast, maybe make them have super powers, now how does that sound? Plz tell me what yu think, feedback is much appresiated . thank you