The Volturi are coming.

Nikki's POV

We all froze, except  the Swans, Black and Old Quil who didn't know who the Volturi was. "They've seen the clips....They think we've exposed them....Aro think's Carlisle'd deveolped a gift and wants it. They'll kill anyone who gets in their way" That killed the mood right down.

"WHAT?" Everone on our side shouted, outraged. 

It seemed so greedy. We were powerful, and could easily wipe them out if we wanted.  But we weren't killers.

"How petty" Jackson hissed,, his jacket smoking till MyAnna dump ice onto him but he didn't notice.

"He'll want all of us then," Christain concluded, his face twisted into anger. "We're human, our powers would be greatly enchanted if we were turned," 

"I won't join them." Elizabeth shook her head, fumbing.  In her anger, going transpartent. Behind me i heard a few thuds. The Normals had fainted.

"But we're supernatural." Peter argued, "Human yes, but supernatural." 

"It won't stop them" Eleazar said with a growl. "They'll use Charlie Swan against us as well as Sue. We have to gather witnesses again, for all of our sake."

"Why?" Rosalie asked.

"So they witness we're not an immeadiate threat. The Cullens and the wolf pack aren't enought" Michael commented. "I've acted as Aro enough to know his thinking pattern." He said, standnign up and began to pace.

"They need a wider range of people who aren't as close and who don't have so much of an attachment." Casey added, from her place on the back of the sofa she was balenced on.

"When will they come?" Carlisle breathed.

"A month, again. They're bringing their whole guard out, wifes too, our numbers are higher then theirs and they know we'll bring our witnessess" Alice said shakily.

 "I'll call them." Mackenie said, standing up. determination in her face.

"No. That's too much strain on you" Rob argued shaking his head. 

"I can try." Mackenzie said with a glare. 

 "Let her try, At least. We can see how far she goes before we manuanlly have to go to them." Jasper concluded. Rob sent him a dirty look.

 "Toshiro was killed by the Volturi the last time." Ashely said, looking to Carlile. Carlisle's face darkened. 

"Whos that?" Renesmee asked. 

"He was one of my old friends. I asked him to come to witness the last time but he never came. When the Volturi left, i searched for him, only to find his ashes."  Replied Carlisle. "I didn;t think Aro would cut down our numbers."

"He's insane." Micheal said, drawing anntention to him. "He's been around so long, he's touch so many people that he's off his rocker. He keeps a mask on daily." 

"So the Vampires law layers are courrupted itself." Sam said, i jumped. I dind;t reals they were stll here. 

"Apparently. We need to gateher witnessess without the Volturi getting to them." Jasper said, giving a pointed look to the 12 year old.  

"Micheal, She'll need you to help. How much energy resirve have you got?" asked Jackson from his corner of the sofa. Micheal pasued.

"Enough to power the house for an hour" There was a sudden light and when it was gone, i saw Michel was rubbing his side where it was smoking. "Thats Peter, week now." He said nodding to the silver figure by the window.

"The roof. it'ss be eaiser to do it." Mackeize said, disappearing upstairs. Edward ad Carlisle shot up stares with Peter. The others made to stand up but Elizabet stopped them.

" They don't need an anudiance." She said. "Charlie,Billy Sue, I think it's time for you go. Bella and Edward will call when everything is sorted out."  Nodding in understanding they got up though Charlie hesitated, sue stood by his side, a silence convastion in their eyes.

"Dad. You alright." Bella asked. 

"I want to speak to You, Edward and Carlisle alone." he grumbled. Blushing for some reason. 

"Of cource, but could it wait till tonight?" She asked. He nodded, leaving with the others. Bella suddenly looked up beofre darting away. 

"What's happeneing>" I asked, looking to Jasper. I knew the Vampires could hear what was going on up there.

"They need to see if Bella could place her Shield over a Italy. Just to make sure. Wait, Mackenzie is strenghting it-wow" He stopped. His face a mixture of Amazment. "She's done it." His jaw slacking. So where the other vampires. 

"I never knew she could do that far." Emmett grawfed.

"Amazing." Emse gushed standing up, wishing she was up there.

Then suddenly

The Volturi are coming, the Cullens need your help. Forks, Washington. Come in groups. the Volturi will take you out if seperate. They will explain. 

It was neveer said aloud but in our heads. The Danali, Woves and Cullens grasped their head, like someone had shouted that down their ears.

"S-she's passed out" Rosalie said, wincing slightly. 

"The message is out though. Michil is backing up her resirves too." Jasper said. I heard coud foot steps and Edward came walking down the stairs with Mackenzie in his arms, he disappeared into her room, returning empty handed. Then Peter and Carlisle came surporting Micheal. Peter sending shocks though him to make him absorb that energy.

"Sending a globle scale message would take ayone out." Peter said, as if it was an excuse. 

"True" Kate agreed, watcing the sparks.

"Wait where are the others?" Garrett asked. We looked to eachother. Mia seeing A pair of feet lying on the floor. 

"Great. More powers" Rsoalie muttered grumpily. 

"Let's just put them to bed." I snapped, helping with Cameron, going though the wall to  the staires with Kristen.  

"Lets hope we survive this word now" Kristen muttered.

"Yeah, a hord of angry, blood thirsy, insane law layers of the vamprie world are coming after us. Lets try to reason with that." For all we knew, they were here to distory us, not reason. Just like last time.