The Mob

Peter's POV

I walked to the edge of the balcony that over looked our designated spot of the mob. Everyone was dressing in their mask and costume but thanks to Elizabeth, they were hidden. It was crowded, but our crowd had occupied the space we would need. Billy, Charlie, Daniel and Cameron were in charge of putting the Cameras onto the balcony. Since they didn't have their powers yet, they were in charge of that bit. The wolf packs blended in but they weren't dancing. 

Daniel on the far side bent over the the glass banister and stuck the camera into place, the other three doing the same. Billy nodded to me, the ear piece confirming everything was in place and working. The back ground music changed. It was time.

Keeping my balance, I climbed up onto the banister edge, the whispers of people started up as they noticed me. Then I promptly lost my balance and fell off the side with a yelp. I heard gasps people running to the edge to see if I was dead on the floor. But Kellan and Emmett caught me then threw me to the side, twirling once, Elizabeth dropped the invisibility and our became visible before we could complete the 360degree. Like they had appeared out of nowhere.

There were meany exclamations at this but everyone was in their roles. The crowds thickened and lots were taking their phones out. I smiled under my mask. 

 My side walked backwards in a march as well as the oher side, the groupe behind us marched forwards and We all sliped behind them. Booboo and Jamie ran at eachother them, matching each other's foot steps as if they were running up a wall before falling back to the ground. Then Dakota let herself be thrown high into the air, using her ability to get her a cleaner fall, being caught by the other two. 

It was me vs Michael next a space cleared but the dance continued, the back ground dancers, includnig the Cullens were facing the Denali clan and the rest fo the cast was facing us. I marched forwards, keeping in time with the music towards Micheal. I could see he was enjoying himself. Rob and Jackson flancked me as well while Dakota and Jamie flanked Micheal.

Then the tempo changed, a street dance type of music. We passed one another in a sly sort of way beofre we turned and pushed eachother, I had to add a little electicity so i would bet a better push from Micheal. Doing flips like I would never have been able to do or think of doing back in my world. Then it was the girls, running to each other. 

The boys shot out into a centric patteren, waitng for the girls to finish their bit. I caught liz and we both began to dace with each other. Though I noted at one point, Dakota looked like she were skipping rope wile Casey and Tanya holding her feet, Mackenzie jumping over her. They let go of Dakota and let her fly onto the basister above them.

I dunked under Liz's arm and fliped her around me so wer were back to back but we danced into different directions. Then all at once We jumped. I senced we were comeing to an end. 

 But then I felt my mask fly off my face. I inwardly panick and turmed my face into metal. People would think I was wearing a second mask.  then we alls split. The boys throwing the girls onto the next floor then the water from the fountine began to steam. I shot down and retrived the  mask as soon as I was covered before Shooting out at a inhuman speed to the car. Pulling the rest of my outfit off beofre slowing at the car park. I returned my face normal

Then I stated to laugh. Jackson joining me.

"That was so totally awesome" He breathed, throwing the cotume into the car, via window.

 Crowds of normal people began filing out, talking louly of the mob. Their faces grinning and all that. 

"Well done guys" Alice cried grinning like a pixy she was. "Good improvvsing Peter." she added to me. 

 The others joined us then jumping into their cars. I hoped into the car and drove quickly back to the house. 

Everything seemed a buzz. I found myself resieveing meny hugs which i grinned about. Kellan and his group decided to put it on yourtube. Creating an account soley for the Mob. 

"Someone's at the door" Mackenize said, we all began to seat. The Cullens grinning about the mob too.

"I'll get it." I said still grinning and got up. amost rtipping into the door frame. I opened the door to see Billy Black with Old Quil, Charlie Swan and Sue. I stoped smilig as soon as I saw them My high spirites falling away

 "Charlie, Billy, Quil, Sue" I greeted in a cold mannor, my demeanor changing.

 "Peter?" Charlie asked, his face flushing. I nodded stiffly. Just then Edward appeared behind me, Carlisle too. 

 "Yo Pete, Whoes there?" Billy Burk called, walking around with a sandwich. 

 "Your mother!" I barked, walking away from the door. He sent me a filthy look beofre choking on the nite in his mouth seeing Charlie.

 "Peter that was uncalled for" Liz chimed disaproveling. 

"And we're uploaded!" Kellan shouted, crashing down the stairs. Putting his foot though the last one.

"Kellan" We all groaned. He grinned sheepishly, leaving a trial of wood splinters and a hile in the in the stairs.

 "Forgive me for being a weight of a boulder when I am one" He said, sitting down to prove it as it sagged under his weight. Chalrie stared at it. 

"Guys" Mia called, making silence fall. Billy Black then looked a little uncomforale with the amount of people.

"I would like to express our sensire apology to you of not telling for explaing the sistuation concerning Charlie." He said, trying hard not to miss a beat. I could a see a fomr of swear appearing od Charlie's brow, completely.

"Thank you Billy" I said, with a small smile in their direction.

"Would you like anything to eat? Drink?" Noel offered. I knew he wanted to use all of his arms for this task.

"Tea" 

"Coffee

"Soda"

"Hot chocolate"

"Ice tea"

"Pizza" 

Noel's face turned down into a frown.

"I was asking them not you" He said to the others.

"I'll have a beer if you offering?" Charlie grunted. Billy chose to have thing as well as Billy while Sue wanted a Tea. Mackenzie bounded after him to help.

"So powers?" Cameron asked. He hadn;t seen them all personally. I i knew Burk, Brewly and Daniel did too. The Elder's perked up too, interested as much as they were.

____________________________________________________

Sorry I ahvent updated. I've had a little writer block and the work from collage is exhausing. Also I'm ill so I not sure when I up to doing more of this. Plz Comment on hiow it was? Wht did you think of the Dance off? If you want you can visulise it from clips from Youtube if you have difficulty.

Plz Comment.