Now what? School.

Rob's POV

I opened my eyes, to be met with green. Kriten's face inches from mine.

"Hey" My voice cracked.

"School in a hour." Kristen said, annoyance in her tone. I groaned but got up.

"Doesn't that mean you girls have to wear you hospital stuff?" I asked. She stopped and then groaned. 

"Damn it" She hissed before stomping out the room. I heard nothing for a moment beofre a couple of crys from down stairs. I started to laugh before I go out of bed. I could almost see the trail of distuction as i shot donw the halls still in my Pjs. 

The first thing I saw in the living room was the empty vases then Micheal in his Volturi robes with Jamie, soking wet, then Omar and Noel picking themslefs off the floor then Booboo who was pulling off box off his head.

"What happened?" Elizabeth shouted, also seeing this.

Everyone seemed to still be in their Pjs except the new people. Most people came down to see what all the fuss was about, Mia and Maggie giggled at the sight while me Taylor and Kellan laughed. Jackson snorted.

"Again I ask, what happened"

"Kristen" Jamie muttered, unclasing the heavy cloak and threw it over the couch. Standing straighter with being releaved from the weight of heavy material.

 "Kristen" Christain called, his voice sounding amused. Micheal also shrugged off his cloak and threw it to the side, bushing his wet hair out his face.

"What?" Came the annoyed reply, her face poping around the door.

"What is all this about? It's early in the morning and I'm sure people want to sleep" She glanced to Lee who was leaning against the door frame, his eyes closed and snoring, suggesting he had fallen alseep standing.

"It's a school day and We have to wear out bloody hospital crap." Kristen shouted, making Lee jump awake and bang his head on the frame.

"Hospital what?" Booboo asked, beofre the others could ask.

"Before we came alrighty powerful, the girls were in a car accident. NIkki sprained her wrist, and broke her ankle, Ashly sprained her anckle and broke her nose, Kristen broke her arm and a sore head, Elizabeth had a gash running down her face and Dakota got a black eye- she wasn't in the crash but Kritsten was mad at her" Taylor said, with a deep yawn before he sauntered away, though I saw he had ripped the back of his shirt for his fin.

There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" Christian said walking awy

I opened my mouth to object, mostly because fo the state he was in before I couldn't be bothered. Christain was wearing PJ shorts and shirt, his hair was sticking up and he wasn't wearing slippers. I couldn't help myself but to follow to see which Vampire came. 

"What?!" He demanded. "It's half past six in the morning. It has to be important" I peeked round to see Alice, Renesmee, Rosalie and Kate outside the door.

"Someone's grouchy this morning" Alice said cheerfilly, brushing past him. Kate eyed his wear before giggling, Renesmee too.

He blushed before he shot away. I heard a slam of the bedroom door before the thud as he missed thebed then the shouts of cusres as he realised he hurt himself, no doubt. There were blures what shot away, only Peter, Elizabeth and the people who were coming to school today were coming over to us.

"We're here to do make up, I know you realised you have to wear your hosptial stuff when you're in public.I know I can get Carlisle to get a you out of that stuf th earliest possible for the public. Showing up to school with your wheel chair or cast would brng up questions no one wants since the crash was archived." Alice said, I noticed a large duffle bag in her arms.

"I don't want to wear a fu-"

"Kristen" Elizabeth called over her, giving her a look.

"Sorry" She apologised. I sliped my arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer but her shoulder's sunk into my side. Down side with the texture of being rubber. I wondered what would happen if someone ran into me, would they sink into my side then ping off the oppisite direction, or would they just fall over. 

"Get changed, I'll get set up while Kate and Rose and Ness, gather the casts and stuff." Alice ordered, walked straight through and put her stuff on the table and began to unload the pots and brushes. I knew Alice wouldn't give up, but glad that I wasn't one of the girls. Watching it would be fun so I shot up the stairs and changed into jeans, sneakers and a loose shirt. I folded up my suit and put it in my bag. I shot down the stais to see Dakota sitting in the chair, Alice was carefully making sure her black eye was perfect, though I new it should look lighter since black eyes don't last so long.

I looked to the others, Ashley was being fixed up with Rosalie, a medical tape was fixed already on her nose.

"There, Now get use to the cruch again" Rosoaiel said, leaning away and let Ashley up. Renesmee handing her a cruch and she hobbled off. Nikki was next in Alice's chair while Kristen grumbling sat inforn of Rosalie to have fake cuts and stuff done.

"Nikki, you'll need to put your's and Kristen's cast on, Kate, you'll need to fix tape on Ashley's ribs, not tight since their not broken. Also a bandge on your arm too. No one will know there isn't a gash under it as there should have been" Alice said, not looking away from her work. 

"You have no idea how fun this is" Kellan said next to me. I jumped. Not hearing him walk next to me. My head colided with the wall behind me but it didn;t hurt as my head mouldered to the flat wall. If Kellen did that then his head would have gone striaght though it. Like the ceiling which had luckily been repaired by Mackenzie the other night.

 "Shut up. I'm sure Alice would love to do make up on you Kelly" Nikki snapped. Alice stopped and looked at Kellan, grinning. His eyes widened then he was gone.

"Don't worry Alice. I'm sure Emmett would have do later," I yawned. 

After ten minutes they were done. All was left was the casts to be put on. Kristen was called forwards and Nikki dragged her arm though the cast before letting go and sat down in her wheel chair and put her foot though the cast before leaving it. At least it didn't have to be cut to be put on.

 "Ready" Jackson asked, rasing his head form the end of the table.

"Yes. Kate you can pop back now, thanks for helping and could you take the stuff back. I'll catch a ride with then, Ness will come with me too"

"Okay" Kate said, smiling before she and Roslie helped with packing the stuff then they were gone.

 "I'll dive" I called, plucking the keps from my pocket and led Kristen out. 

The ride was quicker now, the ice was long gone so the road was easy to burn rubber. There were eny people staring again to day. Mosty due that we were hardly around since our first and second day and becuase we looked like a group of vampires -not that they knew that.

 "Let's hope those grils remember who I date" Kristen said, eyeing one of then as she disappeared into the buildings. I coudl imagin Kirsten making one of fall over with a clip of her heel. I smiled. 

"You know I'll never go for them. They seem a bit out of my universe too" At this her face cracked into a smile. 

"Sounds cheesey"

"But 100% correct" I conradicted.

"True, true" She agreed as I pulled into a space. I got out and opened her door."Great, back to the fun house" She glared at the building. 

"Well the semester is coming up soon. Then end of the year. By then we might be home" I said, taking my bags and hers before walking to the building.

"Yeah. Great" She replyed. I heard the others pull up behind us but I carried on walking in. I was not looking forwards for today.