Cullen house again.

Peter's POV

In the end we didn't end up demonstrating our powers, deciding to do it when all the covens were here. So far the Irish coven came along with the Romanins and Amazons had arrived to the Cullens but everyone had to be kept away so they hadn't met us yet. I knew any day, the normals would power up. 

I cringed as i rememebered the last time. It was like stepping around breaking glass. Though Billy had taken into hiding in a room on his laptop. Charlie was on the TV. Daniel seemed to stay in the garden, doing weights. Cameron just followed you around board and wanted to get out but we had left our veicals at the Cullens house and we didn't want to take them with us.

I was now currently reading a news paper, a few Mysteriouse dispperances and deaths in England, We all knew it was a vampire, or Vampires. So the Volturi were starting there. I looked up as the phone went off.

"Hello?" I picked up. 

"Hey, Peter. Is it safe to come around?" I heard Edward ask. 

"No one's powered up yet so it's a waiting game." I said, watching Cameron pass to the kitchen. twise in the past Ten Minutes.

"Okay, it's just our firends want to see you and all." I could almost hear the scrachin on his head as he said this.

"Why don;t we come to you? Leave the normal lot here." It was a win win thing. Edward considered this. 

"If you don;t mind. I was going to suggest it if you didn;t. What time?" 

"Twenty minutes. I'll have to located them and persuade them. Shouldn;t be too difficult." I hoped.

"Kay, see you then." he hung up. I turned to see Christing waiting. 

"I heard what was said, I'll find Casey and my gruop, You frind the famly and we'll both round up the spares." He dashed off. 

"LIZ" I called. She was suddenly next to me.  "We need to drug the normal people. You sort that out, you're good at hiding" I oginaised, She smirked, walking off and disppeared from my sight.

I found Jackson snoozing in his room, I shot him awake but a fireball hit me, i was fine but my jacket now had a large hole in. Kellan was playing on a laptop.

I heard a couple of thuds, suggesting they were drugged. We were going to pay for that later. Once eveyone was rounded up, we made out way over, Erick took a ride Via Casey since he couldn't open his eyes.

I landed with a metalic heavy thud, denting the pavment. In a rush all the vampires were out.

"Sorry about that." I said gestuing to the floor, "Misjuged the landing."

Esme laughed, "It's alright." She turned to the new vampires who were staring. 

"You must be Peter." Said Siobhan. I nodded, Her gaze flickered aorund, "Who's who?" 

"This could take a while." Omar commented, taking a seat. I sent him an annoyed look. One by one we introduec ourself. I noted Toni was playing wiht one of her bombs. Emmett was eyeing her wearily now which was amunsing. Seeing this she threw it to him. He jumped away with a yelp into LIam. There was a small puff and the thing detinated to the side of a rat. 

"Ha, what was that going to do!" Emmett jeered, relaxing. The covens frowned. 

"Wait for it..>"  Toni said, grinning. The Emmett promply fainted. I snorted int my knuckel.  

"How long?" Roslaie sighed, picking him up.

"twenty minutes." She replyed but then i noteded we were missing one person.

"Where's Noel?" Elizabaeth asked, also notiing this. 

"In the shower. Believe me i did not want to go in there." Ahsley shuddered. 

"Noel?" Irish Maggie piped up. 

"He plays the role of you Valimir." I quipped, Vlamir blanched. 

"I'll get him" Casey sighed, looking like she really was regretting it already. IN a ouff os smoke, she was gone.

"Make sure he has a form of clothes on this time when you go in. I made that mistake a week back." MyAnna said shuddering. A few others chuckeld. 

"Let's go into the back garden." Esme suggested. We all did, Kristen made make shift chairs for us all.

When we were all seated, we explained the whole situation, whos got what and all that crap. As Joe was talking, i felt my nose tingle. I tried to passed it off but then

"ACHOO" I shot up and landed with a thud behind everyone else. I clambered, embarrassed back up, my face flushed. 

"Oh look, you sindged a spruce" Kellan said, pointing to a tree that had a large burn mark running down it and along the grass that was smoking.

"Sorry." I cringed. 

"You couldn't help it. It's like Dakota Sneezing." Esme said, though grinning. Dakota sniffed, folding her arm.

"At least i blow air-

"Cough*Hurricane*Cough"  Taylor coughed. She sent him a dark look. 

"As I was saying, I may shoot out air but he shoots out lightening." 

"I wonder what happened if Jackson or MyAnna Sneezes."

"Or Kristen." Ashley mused,

 "let's Try it!" Joe encouraged. 

"NO!" Everyone from our side shouted, including Esme and Carlisle. 

BUt Joe had kicked dirt into kristens face.

"ACHOO" As she said this, she stoped hard on the ground, sending lumps of stone from the ground into her stomach, lifting her off the ground, that cuased a chain reation and i soon froundmyself  clinging onto the egde of the house. 

One half of the garden was covered in frost, the other had a few scorch marks, suggesting SOmehting had set MyAnna and Jackson off too.

"Someone punch him fro me." Kristen groaned. 

"On it." Michal groned. I looked aorund to see hald the people on our side had been frozen.

 The Vampires seemed to be dusting them selves off.

"That was...uncomfortable." Siobian commmented, cracking ice off her arm.

" They're not usurally like this." Edward said, breaking the ice off Carlisle who didn't move and was frozen. 

"OW" Joe scremaed from somehwere. 

"Justifed!" Jamie shouted, Pushing Mia over in attempted to defrost her. There was a loud crack before she staretd to grow, the ice fell away. 

"You better start running Anderson!" She shouted running towards him. Joe knew the senseible acton and took off like a bullet. 

 "Why can't we just freeze him in ice." I asked, "It would make life here less...annoying." 

"A man can hope." Rob sighed. "Jacksons, help" He gestured to the toher side of his frozen body. In a second, Jackson was giving out a nice heat, melting the others. 

There was a sudden puss of smoke and two figures were suddenlyinfornt of us, ONe wearing a small towel around his waist. 

"Ow Woman, I would have come on quicker if i had clothe-" Noel froze. I sniggered. Kristen covered Mackenzie's eyes, Just like Bella was doing  with Nessie. Noel turned bright red. 

"Here." Carlisle darted forwards and gave the cherry red man his jacket. 

"Thanks" Noel squeaked. 

"I'll get you clothes." Esme said, sening his embarrassment.

"I hate you Casey" Nowl grumbled though his eyes were glued to the vampires.

Mackenzie suddenly looked to the side.

****

Sorry, i got a little writes block at the moment, Plz Comment.