They're here....

Elizabeths POV

It was a lot quicker getting to the field this time. We were faster than the cars. Though I knew I would miss the speed and everything of we ever got home to our universe. In the corner of my eye, I could see Nikki having difficulty with MyAnna, who by the looks of it was clinging onto her too tight around the neck.I stopped when we reached the center of the field. As soon as I stop Mia instantly let go and jumped off my back.

"I'll take a car next time" She muttered, holding her head slightly.

"Next time you'll be running" I said, "You'll probably be all powered up so you won't need a lift" Her lip twitched slightly as she straightened up.

"Are your trying to kill me" I heard Nikki screech, I turned around the see Nikki litterly thow MyAnna to the floor. Taylor snorted in amusement, brushing past them.

"I think im going to hurl" Christian groaned being lowered to the ground by Peter.

"Please do it in a bag" Peter muttered, pulling a barf bag from his pocket. "Okay put all the non-powered people in a space. Liz, can you stay close. I don't want then getting hurt by stay flame ball or rock"

"We don't need babysitters Facinelli" Maggie snapped. He just raised an eyebrow. Then turned as if she never spoke.

"Okay. time check" Looked to his watched. "10' o'clock, not bad. Girls, curling and straightening your hair is not necessary" Looking to Casey, Kristen, Ashley, Nikki and Mackenzie.

"But its essential." Ashley rebuked, "A girls pride is their hair" I found myself nodding to this with the others.

"Like with men, toughness is theirs" Mackenzie said, "Or was it stubbornness." She trailed off thoughtfully.

"Lets just say their too proud to admit things" Julia said sliding over, dropping her bag back onto the floor. Mackenzie giggled.

"Hey" Most of the male population in the field complained, glaring at her, but Julia just laughed, ignoring them. they continued to glare a tension rose. Geez.

"Everyone calm down" I warned, the tension dropped, relaxing."Good. So Metal-head. Whats the plan?" I asked. Peter glared at me for the nickname but let it pass.

"Power training. More we practice, the more control over it." he clapped his hands together but the sound was horrendous as the sound of metal scrapping together. "We break off in twos. Well swap every half an hour. Ladies choose your partners"

Ashley chose Jackson, Kristen chose Rob (which wasn't a surprise), Dakota chose Kellan, Mackenzie chose Taylor and Nikki chose me since we were the last two. Though Julia volunteered to watch with the unpowered people of our group. They weren't exactly happy with it but they kept their mouthes shut.

"Okay, Kristen can you split the field into five visual spaces. Just so we don't crash into each other" I called, it could easily be split up in five with rows of bushes or ditches. She nodded. Everyone watched as thin mouths of earth rose though the ground. Kellan having to jump away from falling over one as it was being built up. We all got into our respectable Placed.

The unpowered lots were on a raised chunk of earth so they could see us. Though i knew we would use hand to hand combat, I hated fighting but it was best if we practised, using out power for the advantage, should something come up. But me and Nikki were best friends, it was going to be hard

"GO" Julia shouted.

instant we charged at each other. I ducked a Punch aimed for my eyes, I swerved round to grab her wrist but my hand sawed though her arm. Crap. I forgot about that. I pushed the shield away from myself, trying to block Nikki as she continued to throw the punches. I couldn't hit her but she could hit me. I had to take her by surprise.

But unlike Bella's shield( from what the book suggested) She could see but with mine it was physically there so it was visible to everyone. It was as thin as a sheet of paper, but as clear and colourless as glass. I could manipulate it into any shape or form as I wished but it took a lot of energy to do it, more so depending on the size.

But as soon as it was up, Nikki walked effortlessly though it. Crap. I dropped it, knowing it was pointless and energy wasting.

"Nice try" Nikki called again charging. I sighed before making myself disappear. I ducked a blow and moved to the corner. Breathing silently, I watched as she began looking around. Now thanking my lucky stars she didn't have super senses. I would have to wait. She was getting paranoid after 10 minutes.

I followed her around behind her as she stalked around the edges od the space, looking stressed. As she turned I put my foot out, making her trip. But as she fell, she grabbed my ankle, making me trip, materilasing into view.

"Hey" We both said at the same time. I disappeared again, rolling away as she aimed a kick. Around us o could feel the earth-shaking, risking a look I saw Ashley and Jackson fighting but it looked fairly matched between them. I turned to face Nikki again.

Peters POV (Yes im doing his POV again. He's the easiest to write with so deal with it)

I collapsed onto the ground, exhausted. Ugh, now I was hungry Mackenzie, Dakota and Mia all when back to the house to get food. It was ubsured that it was the main things we needed to have brought.

I watched as the field became whole again, all flat and green. Not that it was any other colour. I briefly wondered if Kristen could change the colours of it too.

"Yo Kris" I called, rolling over and sat up. She looked to me. "Can you change the colour of the grass? That would be awesome if you could" She smiled but shook her head.

"That would be an act against nature"

"What and we're not?" I retorted. Kristen rolled her eyes. But then her face froze for a second before frowning. What? What was it? The others seeing this came over.

"Somethings in the woods." I turned and looked though the line of trees. I couldn't see anything out the ordinary. They must be hiding.

"Cullen" Maggie stated angrily. I nodded. I knew they were planning sooner or later. I suddenly realised that Mia, Dakota and Mackenzie didn't know. They had to. I pulled out my cell and started to scroll down my contacts. Christian, Casey and MyAnna were coming over now, seeing our faces.

"Come on Pick up, pick up" I muttered, bouncing on the balls of my feet. Turning myself to normal,(not metal), I began to pace. Jackson Taylor and Kellan were also on their feet, though looking as tired as i felt. The girls were sat down huddled together, not in fear or anything, just waiting for something.

I relaxed as soon as I heard Dakota pick up.

"We need you back. Drop what you got and run back" I said instantly.

"Whats going on?" She asked confused, but then my eyes caught a flicker amongst the trees.

"Starts with a C and ends with a N." She gasped, distantly hearing the smash of probably glass. But then I saw a blur, the field suddenly occupied with 12 vampires, one wolf and a half human.

 ______________________________________________________________________________

I know, im nasy, don't worry the next chapter will be posted sooner. The confrontation is now in reach. But the story does not end there. Plz comment on what powers you think Maggie, Christian, Casey, and Mia's power shuld be. but that can change. Plz enjoy....