Entertaining fights to training.

Elizabeth POV

 They began to test their powers on each other, I on the other hand settled myself in front of the tree line just in case anything went too far. I knew the vampires were in their own discussions and I didn;t have the ability to hear them. Julia and Maggie came by me and sat down in their animal forms. I scratched Maggie by her ears.

"Even sitting down you're as tall as me." I commented. She cracked a wolfy grin.

"Lucky for her." Julia commented, making a few vampries slip in their tree.

"I forgot you could still talk." I laughed, she rolled her eyes.

"I've been around. You just haven't notised with whats going on anf how busy it's got." I agreed with that. It was busy. People got forgotten

There was a movement and Maggie shrunk back into her human form but kept the smae posstion of her knees and hands on the ground. Her clothes had long shredded but she was in the suit.

"I'm not camping again, I may have the option of sleeping but i ain;t going to sleep with anyone who can just walk into my room."

"Maggie, do you honistly they'll be that stupid?" I questioned as she turned back to wolf. She shrugged.

"Some." Julia commented, Maggie huffed and bobbed her head in agreement. We were suddenly interupted by a thudding then a large foot suddenly landed next to us and Mia shrunk down to natural size. Joe was in the palm of her hands looking like a limp ken doll.

"When did you catch him?" I asked, though i couldn't stop the smile.

"Actually he triped me, I fell on top of him." The two animals suddenly started to make strange choaking sounds before morphing back with tears in their eyes. I was also laughing. Anglea also. Mia also laughed beofre throwing the man to the side, reverting him to normal size beofre he hit the floor.

He let out a groan but he looked relatively fine. He had probably got knocked out. Just then somehting caught my eyes then i slamed my Sheild out just in time for a wave of ice to hit it, freezing in it's shape. I shuddered, feeling of a brain freeze developed in my head.

 "Cool." Angela said, sh pulled off her gloves and pocked it once beofr putting her glove back on. we all watched in fasination as from the point she touched, it started to turn grey and stiffen, a low grone echoed as it solidified to stone. 

"Impressive." I remarked.

"Hey, what would happen if Angela touched you shield?" Emmett called. I shurgged, i didn't personallly know but i had a feeeling. Maggie and Jula tunred to me then to Angela.

"No" I disgreed. 

"Oh please, i just want to see what happens." Emmett said, i turned and gave him a annoyed look that could easily rival Esme. Emmett backed away slightly in his tree.

 "Please." Angela begged, her hand out streched but had no glove. I backed away.

 "No. I love my shields as a invisible indistuctble defencive wall, not a soild wall of breakable rock." I pulled out a flat shield in front of me incase, hoping they wouldn't see it. 

"Angela." Rami called, one of him standing not far with a raised eyebrow. She paused and looked to him. 

"Fine." She put the glove on and walked away. I let out a sigh a relief.  Maggie poked the shield with her nose before i dropped it.

I watched as Tracey suddenly flew over head, spinning on her side but she caught a three that bent back before she jumped back but befor hr feet could touch the ground she stop. She looked about, stranded in mid air. 

"That's not fair Judi," she whined, kciked and flaring her arms in an attempt to propel herself forwards or in any direction that wasn't what she currently was in. 

"He said win, he said nothing about joing another group." Judi called, shootting a few feet form her, just out of her reach. Tracey pused and folded her arms, a grin forming which made Judi's one faulter. 

"Have it your way." Her eyes glowed before a shot of lightening aimed at her narrowly missed her. Judi screeched ad jumped to avoid it, releasing Tracy in the process. Tracey Dropped and shot around her, then a storm of hale rained down. I threw up a bubble aournd me and the toher two. I looked to see all the hale that bounced off Angela's skin only turned to little stone balls that resmebed rabbit dropings. I put one above her head, still not wanting the risk of her touching it.

 Noul was suddenly taking shelter next to me, not lookingplased with the forcast.

"I'm pretty sure the Wether man and Alice said it was going to be sunny!" He shouted brushing the hale stones from his hair.

 There was a flash of light a lightening suddenly shot out and hit the shield. I gasped and held my head, the shield collapsed. The pain faded away. Though when i opened my eyes it was sunny and not a cloud in this area. Tracey was infornt of me looking very apologetic.

"Sorry." she said, her hand on my shoulder. I smiled weakly. 

"No, it's fine. I'm not use to that, we can build on it. The Shield's a bit useles if it caves because it get stuck by lightening once." 

 We both laughed. 

"I suppose.  Now? Earlier the better. We have a meeting with the Volturi in a week." She added caually taking my wriats and began to drag me towards into the fighting crowds.

 "Okay okay no need to drag." I laughed catching up so she didn't need to drag me. We took a place and a distance from each other.

 Then her eyes gloawed then i shoved my shield out again just in time for a flash of light to hit it. I stiffened and did my best to hold it up and tried to ignore the  pain.

 It fell after 5 seconds. I found myself on myknees. 

"Again" I jumped up weakly. Tracey looked very hesitant. I pushed it out again but i felt it was a little stronger with the attacks.

But then there was another shot of lightening hitting the shield. I felt all control of it leave except a thread, solidifiing into a soid mass, the whole of it suddenly taking the texture of a bubble, constantyly moving let never weaker in any spot, moving to keep it's stronger. Any tiredness or lingering pain faded away, like it was a seperate person.

Yet as little control i had of it, I had full controll of it, It expanded and grew, disrupting the fights near by. It cured into a dome, pushing everyone back, leaving me alone but i continued to push. I felt meny things hit it but none of it mattered.

 I concentrated on turning myself invisible but that seemed too much before i felt a wet dripping frim my nose. I looked to to see blood dripping onto my coat. Then everytihg whent black and i felt my shield bounce back.

__________________________________________-

So sorry i haven't updated in...ages. But with what's been going on with Grandma and an odd december and a new faze of Marvels Agents of Shield, i can;t stop thingin of storys for it. I'm writing some but not posint any on wattpad, There are some on my fan fiction.net account if your interested. 

Plz comment, Vote, whatever.. you chose