Part Eighty Five

Chapter Eighty Five

As the door shut she knew Sonny wanted to pounce on her, but this was special, this was their time. It felt to Martha as though their whole relationship was based on what happened in the next few hours. She stepped away from his grasp, smiling at his confusion, the questioning raised eyebrow, she slid the dress down over her shoulders.

As she stood there exposed in her brand new cerise pink underwear trimmed with purple lace, bright yet she hoped sexy, she worried her bottom lip, waiting for him to react. With a grunt he threw off his suit jacket and by the time he’d freed his arms, she was on him tearing at the buttons of his shirt.

                “Amazing,” he breathed as he finally managed to wrap his arms around her, pull her close, kiss her. And it saw her surrender - to the moment, but definitely not to him. As he pushed, she riposted, each attempt to dominate, she over threw him, and when she forced him back on to the bed, he really did surrender, helping her remove his remaining clothing, then watching in wonder as she covered his chest with kisses, nips and tugs at his nipples, licking her way down over his abs. As she moved lower, her eyes flicked up to his and when she licked her lips eagerly he groaned, when those same lips connected with him he closed his eyes, head dropping back as  he savoured every moment as her lips drove him to the brink of both despair and ecstasy.

He fought her then, determined that it wouldn’t end yet; he wanted her in the same place as him, regardless of how hard it was to fight that receptive mouth and teasing tongue. Reciprocating, it wasn’t long till she was bucking off the bed, her hands curling into fists as they gripped the sheet beneath her.  His head was buried between her clenched thighs, his hands lifting her buttocks and his tongue and lips taking her to crest after crest of pleasure.

                “I can’t...” she breathed. She could tolerate more, it was no hardship, but she needed more of him, she wanted him to reach those peaks with her, that was what this was all about. Wrestling with him, she pulled him up to the pillows then slid astride him. His mouth opened in half pleasure, half surprise as she lowered herself onto him. He wanted control, as usual, but this was her time. Taking his hands, she held them above his head, pinning him to the bed as she moved steadily over him. Sonny’s eyes rolled to the back of his head as he tried to digest all that was happening, but he soon realised that Martha’s bare curvaceous breasts were bobbing near his face, the dark, tormenting hard tips teasing his mouth. With a sigh he captured one with his lips and was rewarded with a rapid change in her tempo.

It was her turn to sigh and her energetic demanding bounce over him changed into a rather erotic grind. Within moments Sonny could take no more, in equal measures of anticipation and frustration, he rolled her over, took command and drove them both to a long, hard, loud release.

Her heart raced, pounded, she was amazed it wasn’t bursting out of her chest. His arms were wrapped around her, holding her close without smothering her. She could barely feel her legs. Dropping her head to his chest she sighed, her eyes closing as a post coital energy lull washed over her.

                “I don’t know what wakes me more...the starving, the loneliness,” he gulped, “or the abuse.”

His fingers were caressing the fine chain that still hung around her wrist, fondling each charm individually. Martha froze, not even wanting to breathe out as she waited for him to continue.

                “I think the three things merge into one. I often feel that hunger, the emptiness, I can smell...death. It’s not pleasant. But the longer my eyes stay closed, the more I see, the more I remember. One of them, at the children’s home,” again he gulped and Martha could hear his heart race against her cheek. “He loved fear. He got off on scaring us, controlling us. I fought it...but he made me...I didn’t like it...I didn’t want it. But he said I did...” his whole body shuddered.