I'm gonna just number my chapters starting next time :)

OMGIZZLE I think 4 days is the longest I've been without uploading and I'm soooo sorry. And, to everyone reading this, Check out my other story. It's just starting and it's pretty cute. Plus, if you like the show Supernatural, you're gonna like this one. Hopefully.

Well, sorry for the delay. I'll tell you the truth. I just didn't feel like posting. DON'T HIT ME! Okay, now that that's settled..

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in a frenzy, limbs flailing and screaming. In a matter of milliseconds Damon and Jake had me held down to the bed. Jake was back in his human form and I was a little thankful for that.

I stopped struggling and they reluctantly let go of me. I stayed still, but then I jumped off the bed. They made no move to restrain me. I walked over to my desk and rummaged in the drawer, looking for something.

"What are you doing?" Jake spoke up, confused.

"Looking for some scissors dipshit!" I said angrily.

"Why?" Damon asked.

I turned and glared at them, "Why don't you guys go fuck yourselves and leave me alone!"

I turned back around and continued to look for my scissors. I found them, they were the very large and very sharp jumbo pair. I looked at them and then at my wrist. Okay, I'm not a cutter, never have been and I didn't think I ever would be. But, right now death seemed better than going crazy.

I took a look back at the boys and they both seemed distracted by something. Good. It gave me a better chance of dying, that and Damon being a vampire and me about to be bleeding.

I opened the scissors and they made tha sheathing noise. I peeked at the boys again and they were still distracted. I quickly pulled one of the blades my right wrist with as much force as I could muster.

I almost screeched in pain, but I didn't. I watched the split open skin ooze, and in a split second both boys were by my side. Jake enveloped me into his body and Damon snatched the scissors away. I felt a warm hand grab my wrist and try to stop the bleeding. It hurt and soon I was full on sobbing, horrid unstoppable wretched sobbing into Jake's chest. I felt something soft, maybe a towel, wrap around my wrist. I felt myself get picked up.

I could care less, I just couldn't wait to die. For the pain to stop. But sooner than should be possible, we were at the hospital. Everything was a blur, but I saw Jake adn Damon's faces as I got pulled away into the emergency room. Pain, sorrow, maybe a tinge of regret. Something that surprised me though, was that Damon's face held no bloodlust whatsoever and for that I was somehow, twistedly proud of him.

____________________________________________________________________________

Whoa, I know right? I didn't expect it either until I wrote it. Huh, who knew she was suicidal? Any suggestions fr what will happen next?