Whelp, Leo's out ;)

I woke up in he morning with a throbbing pain in my leg.

"If I have another motherfucking claim on me, someones getting thier head bitten off by Count Chocula." I muttered, thinking aloud as I pulled up my right pantleg.

Sure enough there were 9 prominent silver wind swirls.

I stormed out of my room, completly pissed. But first I decided to freshen up a bit. I put on some new clothes and stuff.

I stormed out of the room, almost certain that the roof of the house would collapse and Armeggedon. I ran into the kitchen to be greeted by the stares of a werewolf, demon, vampire, and I have no fucking clue what the hell Leo is...

I grimaced looking at him, but then started my angry rampage. I stoped over to Sky and Leo, they were sitting next to each other, and yelled at them, "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ONE OF YOU?!?!? SERIOUSLY, A WEREWOLF AND VAMPIRE CLAIM AREN'T ENOUGH, NOW I GOTTA HAVE ANOTHER ONE?!?!? GOD, NOW EVERYONE IS GONNA THINK IMMA TOTAL HUSSY!!!"

I felt my eyes well up during this, and I angrily stomped out of the door, not even bothering to put on a coat. It was freezing outside and I was still in gauze wrappings from my suicide attempt, but that meant nothing to me as I took off down the road. I didn't know where I was going, I just went. Unthinking, just wanting the pressure to go away.

I looked up at the sky and yelled, "FUCKING FABULOUS! JUST GREAT!!!! I. HATE...." I couldn't bring myself to finish that  sentance as a downpour of rain started. I began running again and this time, I fell straight into a faceplant.

I visiblly flinched when I felt two arms from behind me lift me up. I spun around, trying to see who it was, and was greeted by an unfamiliar gaze.

I looked this bo- tee-man up and down. He seemed about my age and was nice enough to pick me up without touching my boobs or ass. I gave him a genuine grin and a hug, murmered a thank you, and kept running.

Suddenly I felt two warm, unnervingly warm, arms encircle my waist. I bit back a scream and turned to face who it was. This time I was greeted with a familiar, furious gaze. Jake.

But that wasn't it. Behind him was Damon AND Sky. Guess I knew who the new claim was from...

Jake took a good long whiff of me from my neck and growled, low and menacingly, "What. Were. You. Doing. With. Another. Guy?"

I looked at him astonished before I scoffed and pushed him off, gave him the bird, and ran like hell back to the house. I was sure they were faster than me, but I guess they decided to cool off without or something. I trudged up to my room, soaked, unhappy, depressed.

I threw the door open, not checking out my surrounding and who happened to be in them, stripped to my undies and pulled a pink lacey-ish nghtgown that went to just about above my knees. I turned around to flop down onto my bed, and I was absolutely terrified to see Leo sitting on it, smirking at me. I felt my heart speed up, but not in a good way, but in a get-away-from-me-or-I'm-gonna-be-sick kinda way.

I grimaced as he got off of the bed and approached me, backing me into the corner. "L-leo, puh-please guh-go away. I-I re-really need to b-be ao-lone r-right nuh-now."

Leo shook his head and placed his hands on either side of mine, pressing his body against mine so I couldn't escape. A frightened whimper passed through my lips. He started to nip and nibble at my neck and immediatly my hands were at his chest, trying to push him off.

I started to yell at him, "Off!" "No!" "Get off!!!"

Soon, I came to my last resort as he ripped my nightgown off of me, "JAAAAAKE!!! DAAAAAMON!!!! SKYY!!!!!! HEEEE---" Before I could get anymore out, Leo covered my mouth. But the boys names had been enough and they busted open the door to my room, it flew into the wall so fast I was surprised that it didn't break off the hinges.

In moments Leo was off of me and out of the room and I was pulled into the normal-tempeture arms of Sky. I snuggled into them, sobbing softly. I was petrified, terrified. I had no clue what had just happened, nor did I want to acknowledge it.

I just wanted to sink into sleep, so that's what I did.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short, but at least Leo is outta the picture XD Sorry, I haven't slept in about 30 hours.