Ouccccch

I was still fast asleep by the time dinner rolled around. I knew I would have to make it, so in my half asleep half awake state I walked into the kitchen to cook. All I can say is that it ended with some flaming eggs.

Okay, so I fell asleep while making them, but, umm... alright there's no excuse for that, but at least I was still home alone. At least the pound of bacon I made was still good. I scooped all of it onto a big dinner plate, burning my hand in the process. I slapped the bacon onto the plate, and as the door opened I dropped the entire glass plate on my foot.

I felt it shatter and the sharp peices lodge themselves in my foot. I didn't feel the pain until Damon, the person who opened the door, was at the kitchen entrance.

 "Owwwwwww, SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!!" I screamed, and took a faceplant towards the ground.

Before I totally recked my face on some glass too, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and sling me up into a bridal position. I knew it was Damon, but I still screeched.

I felt him carry me upstairs to the bathroom and I started to throw a fit in his arms, "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?"

Damon looked at me funny, "Do what? Unless you mean be incredibly sexy, because I have no answer for that..."

I playfully hit him against the chest and started to pout, "You know what I'm taaaaalking about." I whined some more and said, "How do you get to different places so fast?"

I felt Damon freeze underneath me and I only realized now how he was holding me. He held me away from his body, touching me no more than necassary. I looked down at my foot and my face contorted into pain. Then I looked up at Damon and saw that his face was a mirror image of mine, but not in a mocking way. Like I was physically causing him pain.

I was going to ask him more, but as we got to the top of the stairs, I started feeling lightheaded.

"D-Dam-mon-n, I'm gon-n-nna t-take a nap, n-now." I stuttered out and then my vision went black, but not before I heard Damon say, "No, no, no, not good...."