D= WHAAAAAAT?????!!!!!!?????

I hurried out of English once it was over. I couldn't wait to tell Sky about Leo, or my Jessie. I ran out of class and to my locker. I was disappointed to see no one standing there. So I hurried myself and put my English textbook away and grabbed my lunch money.

I run to the cafeteria (A/N Their periods are reeeeally long, so it's lunch time.) and hurry to get my usual. A chocolate milk and piece o' pizza. I grab my stuff and pay an outrageous $5. I run to my table, which has Sky sitting there, along with Jake and apparently Damon and some unknown girl. I'm assuming that's the new transfer student, the one that Sky has a newborn relationship with. Hopefully she's not a slut.

(A/N Thier tables are like plastic picnic tables) I hurry over and sit on the edge of the left side, next to Jake. On the other side, directly across from me is Sky, then the girl, and then Damon. They all greeted me with a "hey" or "'sup". I looked over at Sky, expecting him to intoduce me to the girl. But.... he didn't. So I turn my body slightly, angling myslef towards her.

"Hi, I'm Jillian. I don't mean to be rude, but I seem to have forgotten your name...." (A/N I really did... so thi isn't a cliffy, I'll post another one right after this, 'k?)

She looked over at me, her expression sickly sweet, and said, "Fuck you, bitch."