Srry about my lame ass titles and worse than mediocre writing

• Dedicated to Thanks to all the people who have actually read this. You make my world go 'roun

Hey guys, thanks for reading this. I mean, if you read this. Hopefully I'll get more readers :)

I know some of my songs I choose you might hate, and I know it's really weird how I like screamo and then I like pop, or punk to techno. I know, but that's me The Banana Queen, and not in slut way. My mom would only eat banana flavored things when her eggo was preggo with me. So I am the Banana Queen, and no one believes I'm Italian! I'm 50% Sicilian bitches! And not the fake kind with blonde hair and blue eyes, I'm the kind with wavy - curly brown almost black hair, some freckles, hazel eyes that change color, long curly eyelashes, and a good complexion that doesn't need makeup.

The thing is, I can't tan. For shit. Like, I burn in the slightest bit of sun. I went to Florida when I was 6 and I used SPF 115 Sunblock and I got 2nd degree burn on my entire body, that wasn't covered by my bathing suit, and had to go to the emergency room. Another thing is I don't like whole tomatoes. Like I love ketchup and I love pasta sauce without big chunks, but I can't stand tomatoes, peppers, olives, or onions.

BUT I AM ITALIAN. And 35% Irish and 5% Scottish. The other 10% is some other kind of Italian lol.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up in the morning and started to freak out. I had my date yesterday with Leo. Yes, Leo. Not Jessie or LJ, now he was just Leo. Because I hated his guts. He almost had sex on my couch. Or did he? I have no idea.

I slowly opened my eyes, they were sore from crying. They were blurry and filmy so I had to blink a few times before I could finally see. I was in the middle of two things.

No not things, people. I felt cold on my left side and warmth on my right. I freaked and started flailing my arms and legs. Trying to get out of the sandwhich I was in. Two cold arms and two hot arms shot out, the hot grabbing my legs and the cold grabbing my arms. They pinned them down to the bed. I was freaking out right now, about to scream, when I finally got a look at who my captors were.

"Damon? Jake?" I asked, confused. Damon had my arms and Jake had my legs. My breathing slowed and I felt my heart thud back to it's normal pace. Now I was mad.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING IN MY ROOM?!?!" I screeched.

They both looked at each other and then let my limbs go.

"We have to talk to you about something..." Jake said quietly.

Damon sent him daggers and I thought, "If looks could kill."

"No we don't!" Damon argues, teeth clenched, jaw taught, and eyes cold.

I flinched and looked back and forth between the two. "Yes, we do!!!" Jake argued back.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" They looked at me, surprise coloring thier features.

"Yes, I swear like a sailor, now tell me what the hell is going on. It has to do with my life and I have a right to know. You can't keep me in the dark forever!" I said angirly.

Jake finally sighed and said, "We need to talk to you about what we are. About what YOU are..."

____________________________________________________________________________

Dun Dun Dun Dun,

sorry no song for this epi, nothing that really fits.