Learning and getting another claim? FUCK!

This story has seriously sucked the entire time I've been writing it and I'm not sure if I wanna do it anymore. So I think I'm gonna end it soon or just quit. It's getting way too complicated lol. Remember, this is my first story and stuff. So sorry if it isn't good. But I promise my other story has more of a plot and stuff. This is just random shit that revolves around a girl named Jill...

ANYWAY...

You should vomment and tell me if you like....

Team Leo

Team Sky

Team Damon

Team Jake

or...

TEAM TONY~!!!

I'm currently on Team I have no mutherfuckin clue...

:D

_______________________________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes, my vision blurry. I blinked a few times and then it cleared. I stretched my arms, my body was sore. I jumped out of bed, trying to remember what had happened and how I got there.

I jumped into the shower, I think best in water. I was standing in the middle of it, the water scalding, when I remembered what Jake did. I gasped and my hand flew to my neck.

I felt the area where he had bit me was smooth. I wasn't satisfied just yet. I turned the shower off and jumped out. I stepped over to my mirror and wiped the steam off. There, on my neck, was what look like a black tattoo of 4 pawprints. They were tiny, maybe an inch or two each, but they were there. I gasped and stormed out of the bathroom.

I threw on some jeans and a bright highlighter yellow T-shirt and stomped down the stairs.

Jake P.O.V.

I heard her stomping down the stairs and I sighed. She was awake and angry. Maybe she hasn't seen the claim yet.

She stormed into the room, her face contorted into anger. She went in the middle of the room and looked at everyone in it. Me, Leo, Sky, and Damon.

She looked up at the ceiling for a second, trying to calm down, but then she looked at each one of us and then pointed to her neck. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!?!?"

She was glaring now, at no one in particular. Damon was the first to speak up, his voice filled with anger directed at me, "Jakey boy here CLAIMED you."

She flinched at his tone, but then turned and looked at me throwing her hands in the air, "The fuck Jake! What is wrong with you!?!!? I just find out that fucking fairy tales are real and then you bite me?!?!?! Really?!?!? And what the hallibit is a claim?"

OH. SHIT. She didn't know what a claim was? Well, she's in for something else now...

I started with, "Look, just let me talk for a second. Umm... Well a claim is when a wolf finds thier soul mate, they need to bite them, to make them thiers. So no other wolf can take them away and such. It doesn't really work on anything other than wolves so the claimed person can be with someone else too, just not another wolf. It would hurt that wolf if you did try."

She glared at me menacingly, "Why the hell would you claim ME!?!?! It's not like I'm your...." She trailed off when she saw the look on my face, complete and utter devotion. She took a step away from me and closer to Damon, probably because she saw the lust too.

"Stop slobbering doggy and keep explaining." She demanded. I happily obliged, anything for her.

"Well, if the wolf and the claimed person don't, y'know, do the deed withing a year, than the claim goes away. They can always re-claim you, but it hurts more each time for the claimed. Umm... If you make the claimed do the deed, like rape, then they aren't your full mate until she agrees to it. But the claim stays forever. Most wolfs do that until thier mate falls in love with them..."

Jill looked terrified when I said that, so I quickly assured her, "I would NEVER do something like that, okay? Well, anyway... A claim isn't just from wolves, there can be claims from any supernatural being and they have the same condition. Each claim looks different, they seem to reflect the person's personality."

I peered up at Jill. She was standning next to Damon, the side of her neck with the claim facing opposite me. I hadn't seen it yet, and I wanted.. no, needed to.

I sheepishly asked her, "Do you... think I can, erm, see it? Y'know, my claim..."

I felt my cheeks heat up at the end.

She looked over at me angrily for a secod and then sighed. She turned her head towards me so I could see her claim.

I took my breath away. It was small, but beautiful. 4 perfect little black pawprints against a background as white as snow. It was gorgous. I let a grin take over my before I enveloped her in a hug.

I heard growls coming from around the room. I payed no attention, the love of my life was in my arms. At least until she was ripped from them by vampire. She screamed in pain as Damon put his claim on her.

A vampire's claim is made when the vampire puts one of his retractable claws into her side.

I growled, ripping her from him. She had passed out again. I went as fast as I could to her room and pushed her furniture in front of her door and locked the window. Then I shifted and cuddled up with her on the bed, protecting her until she would wake up.

'Mine' I thought again laying my head on her stomach.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So, you like? Sorry it's really short and stuff. Yeah, I'm back to my crazy titles.