The start of my stori

I woke up in the morning, feeling very UN-like P. Diddy. I groaned and jumped out of bed, knowing my brother would burst through the door any second. "Heeeeeeeeeeyo!" He screamed, slamming my door open. When he saw I was already up he frowned and wlaked out of the room, closing the door behind him. My brother, Damon, (yes, I do picture him as Ian Somerhalder, same attitude as Damon Salvatore too...) was a complete and total jackass. But I do love him... I guess.

I scrambled over to my closet and through the doors open. It was like a wooden wardrobe closet, for my normal clothes. My fancy clothes are in my wall closet. Yes, I do have fancy clothes, ok. I grabbed a dark purple shirt with a big black stilletto on the front. It was baggy, but in a cute, flowy way. I grabbed some black skinny jeans and my purple polka-dot converse and a towel. I dashed into my bathroom and took the quickest shower I could manage. I through my clothes on and tried my best to towel off my hair.

Damon was back in my room, sitting on my bed, by the time I walked out of the bathroom. "What's happenin' hot stuff?" He said, quoting my fav movie, 16 Candles. Did I mention me and Damon are adopted, no relation, at all? "Get off my bed, manwhore." I said, walking past him and grabbing my zebra-stripped bookbag. I walked out of my room with the wet towel, knowing I'd need it. I was in my kitchen, grabbing an apple off of the breakfast nook fruit bowl.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "I swear to God, Damon, if you don't let me go you'll be getting wet towel burn!" If you haven't noticed, our parents are almost neeeever home, which makes my life a living hell. "Who said it's Damon?" I heard someone say in my ear. "Hmmm..." I said, knowing who it was now. "You're getting hit regardless, Skyler." I said, turning around and taking a bite of my apple at the same time. It made that really loud crunching sound. Skyler's mouth looked like it was about to water. I wasn't really sure if it was because of me or because of the apple.

I mean, sure Skyler isn't a manwhore, but he is a man. I think. Skyler opened his mouth,  and I stuck part of the apple in it. "FHANK YSHOU!" He said, muffled and distorted through the apple. I think it was suppposed to be thank you, not too sure with Skyler though. I could've been Frank, shoo! I hope that Damon and Jacob had already left. Jake is my other brother, and I love him sooo much more than Damon. Those two ARE actually brothers... but Jake is almost the complete opposite of Damon. Jake is nice and un-manwhorish. And, honestly, a little emo...

But of course, no such luck. Damon was running down the wooden stairs, and jumped over the railing, still about 6 feet above the ground. He landed on his feet, of course, but I daydreamed he fell and burst out laughing. Skyler looked at me for a second, but then started laughing too, I think my laughter must have been contagious because Jake, the emo Jake, laughed. Like really laughed, tears running down his face laugh. By the time the three of us were done laughing, Damon had left for school, frustrated.

 I looked over at Jake, "Where'd you come from?" I asked, confused.

"I came down after Damon, but I don't think you would've noticed me, Ms. Crazy Laugher." Jake said, in a better mood than usual. Then he looked thoughtful for a second, wiping the tears off his face. Me and Sky did the same.

Finally, Jake said, "He was my ride..."

That made us all burst out laughing again. I mean, really Jake?

"Don't worry, bro. Sky can give you a ride, right?" I said, looking at Sky. Sky nodded and we all hopped off of the floor, which we had been rolling on. When we got to school, I prepared myself for a hellish day...