My MOTHERFUCKING Chocho-sprinkled Doughnut!

I don't like how I've been writing so I'm changing it....

_______________________________________________________________________________

I jumped out of bed, ran up to Jake, and gave him the biggest bear hug I could manage. He chuckled and returned it, while lifting me up."I was only gone for a night, J. Do you really need me that desperatly?" He teased with a grin while putting me down.

I hit his chest and walked downstairs, to the kitchen. "Where are you going?!" Jake called out, still standing in Damon's room.My stomach rumbled about as loud as a tiger. I laughed, assuming Jake heard, and kept walking to get my breakfast. I jogged to the kitchen and checked out the time.

"SHIT!" I yelled. It was already 11:30. I ran back upstairs, only to collide with Jake in the hallway. We smacked heads, and I landed hard on the wooden floor. Which was great for sliding across with socks, or mattress surfing, but not landing on.

I heard a string of swears from Jake, who had managed to stay standing. I picked myself up off of the floor and dusted off my ass yelling, "SON OF A-" But I got cut off with Jake's death glare. "Batch of cookies?" I tried, with an innocent expression.

Jake laughed, but then he pushed me and said, "What, is there a doughnut in your room and you're scared I'll take it and eat it? Why were you running so fast?" I took a long look at Jake, who had a guilty expression on his face. AND SOME SPRINKLES!

"YOU JACKWAGON!" I yelled tackling him. "YOU ATE MY CHOCO-SPRINKLED DOUGHNUT!!!" He hit the floor with a thud and I got off of him triumphantly. He groaned, and I put one foot on his chest and the other on the ground, like Captain Morgan, and said, "I claim this mountain in the name of His Royalness, MASTER DOUGHNUT!" Jake chuckled, but then I put pressure on his chest with one foot and he groaned again.

I was about to walk away, but Jake tripped me and I fell headfirst onto the hardwood floor. My feet were where Jake's head should have been, but when I turned around Jake was standing. I picked myself up with a "humph" and walked to my room, slamming the door.

But not before I heard Jake yell, "NO SCHOOL TODAY!!" I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrasment, but I managed to shoot back "NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!" I went and sat on my bed, but in moments I was somehow asleep again...

I woke up with someones around wound around my waist. I slowly turned over in my bed to see who it was and I screamed.

I'm pretty sure I screamed louder than I ever have before because I had no idea who was in my bed next to me. This guy reminded me of Leo Jessie, but he was tanner, taller, buffer. No similarities, right?  But when he opened his eyes at my scream, his eyes were the exact shade of shocking, unnatural green and his hair was exactly the same.

I kept screaming my head off, and suddenly Damon, Jake, and Skyler burst through the door. I jumped out of bed, and stopped screaming. Just long enough to think, WTF Sky? Why's he here?

The guy slowly put his hands up in the air and got off my bed. I checked my clothes, I was still in the pajamas from last night. "What were you doing in my bed, you freak!?!?!?" I screamed at the same time as Jake, Sky, and Damon all growled. Like grrr, woof, woof, growls.

I shrugged it off and looked back at the frightened boy who was now standing next to my window. "Jill, you don't remember? It's me, Leo! We were supposed to go out today.... But you were asleep..."  I eyed him suspiciously saying, "I never agreed to a time, place, or ever told you were I live! I said you had to talk to Skyler first, and how the hell did you get in!?!?!?!"

Leo sheepishly looked at the window pointedly. He scuffled his feet back and forth, looking like a little kid caught with a cookie before dinner. "I know we didn't have plans, sorry. But I talked to your friend Jeanna during school. She said that you had 2 overprotective step-brothers," Long look at Damon and Jake, Leo recieving 2 more growls,  "and that if I was gonna take you anywhere I would have to come in through the window... Then youwere asleep and I didn't want to wake you up, and I kinda fell asleep. I guess I grabbed you like a teddy in my sleep... I'm really sorry.." He said, actually looking sincerelly sorry.

I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "It's okay Jessie." Then I turned to look at the boys. Damon looked surprised I told the truth, and pissed I had a guy. Jake seemed pissed I had a guy, and Sky seemed... well, pissed I had a guy...

But I still had something to say, "Tell your bitch of a girlfriend to butt out of my bussiness and leave me the hell alone. She has no reason to be so rude to me!" I snapped at Sky. He looked taken aback and stuttered out, "W-when was she ever fucking rude to you!!! You're probably just jealous, you stupid slut!"

I stood there in shock, tears filling my eyes, "FUCK YOU SKYLER! I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE! WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, GET THE HELL OUT!" I screamed. Damon and Jake were looking at Skyler, or jackass as I shall now call him, like they were going to ride his throat out. But it was Leo Jessie who actually pushed Jackass out of the room.

I felt the tears leak out of my eyes as Jake and Damon gav me a big bear hug. I heard Leo Jessie and Jackass argueing outside my door. But I still had something to say to him. I pushed my "bro's" out of the way, strode over to the door and shouting, "By the way Skyler, YOU SUCK DONKEY DICK!" I slammed the door shut, flopped down on my bed, and cried.

The entire day Damon and Jake were with me, not asking if I was okay. I was grateful for that because, frankly, I wasn't okay, not even a little bit.

I wanted to tear Skyler's throat out, rip of his head, castrate him, chop him up into tiny bits, and feed him to my pet tarantula. No I don't have a pet tarantula and blood makes me quessy, but I could still do it.

Oh, who am I kidding. If Sky even mentioned the word "sorry" in a sentance I would gain superhuman strength and squeeze him as hard as I possibly could and never let go. Sky was like my real brother and having him say those things to me hurt more than anything physical ever could. It felt like he stabbed me in the heart over and over and I hated him for it. But, like I said, Sky is my brother and I could never hate him.

But first, he had to apologize. And knowing Skyler, I was in for a long wait...

___________________________________________________________________________

What do you think about my new writing style. First comment on it, like it or hate it will make me decide whether I wanna go back or not! ILY IANLW!!!!!