Lazy Day = Sex, WTF?

I woke up in the morning alone and I suddenly remembered why Sky was my bestest bud. He always seemed to know when I needed to be alone. I silently thanked him for that before I went and got dressed.

I threw on a red long sleeve shirt, a hoodie, some grey sweats, and pulled my hair into a pony tail. Today would be a movie day. All relaxing, no stressing.

I plopped onto my bed and switched on the T.V., turning it to Teennick. I smiled as I watched Degrassi come on. It was the episode with Eclare's epic hug. It was right at that moment too. I groaned, sure I love Eli, but did he have to wear nail polish and make up? All I can think about is him putting it on...

I shuddered, not a pretty picture. Then I changed the channel. I was surprised to see the movie John Tucker Must Die was on. I watched with an amused smirk as he crept into the wrong room in a thong. Then I burst out laughing when he shouted he was whipped and gave the girl his watch.

The entire day was something like this, me watching a movie. That is, until Damon came into my room, unannounced.

I looked at him angrily and said, "I'd rather not be around any male right now. Especially after what happened last night. So, if you could just leave and not come back, that would be great!!"

I finished the last part with a sarcastic grin. Suddenly I was shoved against the wall, with an ice cold body pressed against mine and two hands on either side of my head.

I felt my heart accelerate and for some reason, it was in a good way. But I still cringed when Damon brought his head down to mine. His breathed tauntingly over my lips and he spoke in a voice no louder than a whisper, "Jilly, I know that you want me. And God knows I want you too. Don't try to tell me you don't because I can hear you're heart beat. Now, I'm going to kiss you. If you tell me to stop after that, I will. But... If you don't..."

I cut him off, pressing my lips to his as I stood on my tippy-toes. There was only a mili-second before I got a response from him, which would happen to be him kissing me bruisingly hard.

I felt his toungue lick at my bottom lip and I teasingly sealed my lips shut. I pulled away momentarily for breath and Damon spoke heavily, "I suppose you wouldn't want me to stop, would you?"

I shook my head, 'no', and then pulled his head back for another kiss.

Like Damon had said, I didn't tell him to stop. SOOOO, he didn't.

And that was the night I lost my virginity.

____________________________________________________________________________

I know, I'm terrible. I'm thinking of making the next chapter a sex scene, but I dunno if I'd be any good at it...

SOOOOO, maybe not!

But there's a possibility.

Or not...

But maybe...

Listen to the Lazy Song by Bruno Mars.

Y'know what pisses me off?

This is the only story of mine that I can't seem to make long chapter for...

Odd, huh?