The Cleaning

Bakugo's eyes widened and seemingly gasped. "DON'T EVEN CONSIDER IT YAYOROZOU!!! IF YOU WANT THEIR ATTENTION, JUST... FIND ANOTHER WAY!!! THE PATH OF VILLAINY IS NOT THE WAY!!" He exclaimed.

The female simply sighed and looked at him sympathetically, tears brimming her eyes. "What other way? I've tried it all..."

"BECOME A HERO LIKE US!" He suggested. "DON'T BE A FUCKTARD AND SCREW UP YOUR LIFE THIS WAY!! HOLD OUT UNTIL THE HEROES FIND US!"

Her eyes seemed to glimmer and she smiled, giving the blonde a nod. "You're right!"

Shigaraki groaned in annoyance. "You, blond brat...are very annoying." He declared, scratching at his cheek.

Everyone just stood quietly, looking at them.

"So what now?" Asked Spinner. "If she won't join willfully, what should we do with her, I mean?"

I grinned under the mask. "We use our trump card!" I lightly laughed. I pointed at the door that led to our rooms. "After all..." My voice got darker as I smiled menacingly. "We can always use the kid."

Bakugo and Yayorozou's eyes widened and reeled back into their seats in shock. "Wh-What kid??!" The female asked.

I looked back at Twice and winked in his direction, hoping he'd get the hint and fetch a copy of me. "Go fetch that kid."

He gave me a thumbs up and ran out-back for a few minutes. I crossed my fingers in hopes that he knew what I meant.

"We have a little guest staying with us! Turns out, he's very special! He's SUPER smart and quiet! No matter how many times we try to get him to talk, he won't..." I childishly said.

"DEKU!" Bakugo yelled out worriedly, with a "MIDORIYA!" being said simultaneously by the ravenette.

A few muffled and distant screams and pleads were heard. 'Is that how I'd sound??! ...How embarrassing...!' I thought as I heard my copy's distant voice.

"N-No way..." Bakugo breathed out.

Twice finally stepped into the room once more. "I got him boss! What a pain."

An exact replica of myself stepped into the room. He was bruised and was wearing a tattered white shirt and dirty, ripped jeans. My usual red shoes were worn-out and completely dirtied. My clone's arms were all bruised and cut up in some areas, and the face was tear stained, bruised, and held a bloody nose.

I looked back from the copy and tilted my head with a smile they couldn't see. "Not a pretty sight, huh?"

"We're gonna get outta here, okay?!" The female reassured. "The heroes are on their way, Midoriya!"

Bakugo looked away from my copy, shaking and gritting his teeth.

"Let's make a deal, 'kay?" I stated. "You cooperate, we let him go! We have everything we need from him anyways!"

"YOU SAID HE WOULDN'T TALK!" Bakugo exclaimed. "YOU DUMBASSED NERD!! DID YOU TURN??!"

Other me kept looking at the ground with a quivering frown, shaking his head from side to side slowly.

"We used a memory snatching quirk." Compress added to the lie. "And we stole his notebooks!"

Their eyes widened once more.

"We need you to make us something? So you in or no?" Asked Twice, who was now running out of patience, and to be very honest so was I. The entire time seemed as if they were trying to buy time.