Where You Go, I Go

Todoroki Shoto worriedly walked to the school campus, hands in his pockets as rain poured down from the sky, soaking his hair and clothes. He brushed the hair stuck to his face away as it was too long lately, and got in his eyes.

He arrived at the dorms, where his classmates sat around the living-room murmuring with solemn looks plastered on their faces. Once he stepped inside, water puddling at his feet, the students turned to face him with saddened expressions.

"Hello." He greeted stoically, looking around the room, not quite understanding their looks nor body languages as he wasn't good with those. Izuku was the one who helped him understand what people meant basing on their tones of voice and such. Without him there to help, he was just seeing his classmates normally.

They remained silent as he just stood there. Taking that as a greeting, he shook his head slightly, letting drops of water fall to the ground. He took his soaked shoes and placed them to the side, making his way to the stair to go to his room

"Todoroki." A gruff voice called from behind.

He spun around with a hum, rather cluelessly. Shoto faced his teacher with a slight bow, awaiting his conversation.

"Where's Eri? Where's Midoriya?" He asked, looking around.

"They left. They'll be back later as usual, I assume." He replied, rather confused.

'Is there a meeting today that I forgot about? Are we in some sort of trouble?' He thought, tilting his head to the side.

"Sit." His teacher ordered. The students all sat in the room; some on the floor and some on the seats. They remained seated, eyes unmoving from Shoto's form as he walked over, taking a seat farther from the students as he was still drenched in water. He lightly activated his fire quirk to dry himself off as much as he could.

Aizawa sighed, leaning against the wall with a rather somber look. "We received news earlier today of the UA traitor being caught— or rather, revealed. Well... it's true..."

The students gasped though they knew it in their hearts to be true.

"If you have any news on the whereabouts of Midoriya Izuku, you must report them to one of the heroes or any authority." The ebony-haired male announced. "That's all..." He said before starting to walk away.

"WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE?!"

"HE'S INNOCENT! HE HAS TO BE!"

"HE'S SUCH A NICE GUY! WHY WOULD HE BETRAY US ALL!??"

"IT CANT BE MIDORIYA!"

"I WONT BELIEVE THIS! I REFUSE!"

The students finally spoke-up, yelling their questions and refusal to turn in a friend with no proof whatsoever. The dual-haired male sat quietly, drying himself off as he viewed the chaos rather unbothered. He didn't understand anything going on, so he just muted it out as he did most unimportant things in his life.

Another who remained unbothered, was nervously picking at his nails in his seated position, looking up at the raven-haired professor.

Aizawa spun around quite irritated by the comments and questions. He glared at them, hair hovering up and eyes glowing a slight red as his quirk activated, silencing them in fear. "We have the proof. This was all I was told to say. I'm sorry." He turned around once again, opening the door as well as his umbrella. "I can break the rules a bit." He faced them with a sigh before meeting eyes with Bakugo, who caught the look and flinched slightly. "Ask Bakugo. He's the one who knows the most here. I don't even know much other than what I'm telling you all now." He then left.