Suspicions

It's been a whole week since the fight. Shigaraki had fought Re-Destro and won, gaining Gigantomachia's full support along the way. Twice managed to successfully do the blood and organ transplant on Toga which saved her life. After Re-Destro's defeat, we also got a large sum of money and their organization ended for good.

I hadn't yet explained to any of them about the memories and strange quirk and father reveal as of yet and it was eating at me for a while. I'd planned to come out and just tell them plain and simple everything I saw and remember.

We were currently sitting on a fancier room from the city we almost destroyed completely, now ruling over the lackeys of the ex-Liberation Army, eating fish and sushi. Shigaraki was off doing something somewhere.

"Ahh..." Compress stuffed a whole piece of sushi in his mouth happily. "So this is what they mean when they say 'Calm always comes after the storm'..." He savored.

"You didn't even do anything." Dabi countered, leaning back cooly on his seat.

"Oh, but I did!" Compress said as he laughed, somehow not choking on the sushi in his mouth. ""I ran around a lot."

Spinner licked his fingers, eyeing Dabi's full plate of sushi. "Hey Dabi, are ya gonna eat that? If not, hand it over!"

"Knock yourself out. I hate fish." The ravenette waved him off with a sigh of annoyance. I giggled, making a mental note of his dislike of fish for later.

Twice was in a corner crying at a small shrine he made of Toga, hitting a bell sitting in front of a photo he somehow took when she was clinging to her life. "I'm sorry , Toga..." He cried, hitting the bell more repeatedly. "If Toga hadn't shared her blood...Toga would be dead right now...!"

"Could you please stop that?" She groaned, pulling a piece of salmon up to her lips. "I'm actually alive, so it's making me angry."

"Let's stop doing things that make people angry." He said, kicking the small table he made as a shrine for Toga too forcefully, making it fall back with a loud thud. "OOPS! MY FOOT'S MOVING ON ITS OWN! STUPID FOOT!" He swung back and forth in a balled-up position. "I'm a bad boy... don't hit me! HUH!? WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?!"

I looked over at the Deadpool lookalike worriedly. "I thought he got over his... problem? It looks like he's splitting like before."

Spinner sighed. "Apparently the 'therapy' he went to, just made it worse..."

The man with the long dark hair I couldn't bother to learn the name of barged into the room. "It's time. Hurry it up."

"SHUT IT, NERD! WE'RE STILL EATING OUR SUSHI!!" Twice yelled at the other.

They bickered back and forth for a bit before I cleared my throat loudly. "Let's go. Boss would be very mad if we missed this." I pointed towards the door with my thumb casually. We ended up following the long haired male down an elevator and into a packed auditorium.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE LIBERATION ARMY! IT IS I, RE-DESTRO!" The leader announced to the crowd of thousands standing before him. "FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD, THE SUPERPOWER LIBERATION ARMY SHALL BE REBORN!" He exclaimed.

I looked over at Shigaraki, who sat casually and in a horrible position, next to Re-Destro, in a comfy-looking sofa, looking at his bandaged hands.

"I thought all of Tomura's hands were broken?" Toga whispered to Spinner, who sat next to her. "Apparently only one of them was unscathed. It's a miracle that it was still intact with all the destruction."

Re-Destro started on his backstory or whatever, which is when I started to tune-out; drifting off into my own little world inside my head. It was a few minutes of me zoning-out before Dabi nudged my shoulder harshly. "That's our cue." He said casually, making me jump out of my seat and strut my way along with the other villains over to Shigaraki's side.