Traitor

⚠️Somewhat strong themes I guess⚠️

Kota and Eri clung to Midoryia for dear life, shaking him around and fighting over him while the rest of the class only watched in both confusion and pity.

"No! I wanna play with him!" Argued Kota.

"No! I wanna play with him!" Eri argued back.

"Should we do something...?" Asked a sweatdropping Uraraka from a small distance.

"Kero. Maybe." Tsu replied awkwardly.

They pulled Izuku back and forth as if they were playing a game of Tug-of-War. Midoryia had no idea of how to act or what to do so he just took the abuse, though he was getting very tired, especially from the constant yelling in each ear.

"It's time for bed!" Called out Hagakure from the sidelines. "Tomorrow we have a big day, don't we guys?" She nudged Kaminari with her invisible elbow.

"O-Oh! Y-Yeah!!" He stuttered out after being called upon so suddenly. "Sleeping is so cool!"

"And manly!" Kirishima added, sending a wink and a thumbs-up via the fight's way.

Both children looked defeated but nodded anyways, agreeing over their unjust sleep schedule. Kota parted ways, feeling jealous of Eri, who walked hand-in-hand with his idol. She stuck her tongue out at him and pulled at her eyelid slightly.

Ge grew even more vexed, fighting the urge to fight her for the greenette, but knew he was better than that. He had self-control unlike a certain one-horned girl.

As Izuku and Eri walked to their respective room, the freckled teen gave his upmost gratitude to the invisible female who saved him from being ripped in half like some old doll.

Once they arrived in their room, now fully furnished and set-up comfortably, they sat on Izuku's bed. The room wasn't as nice or comfortable as they made their other room back at the hideout. That one had all their belongings and family, while this one had only a few cherished artifacts and a new set of close friends they could confide in vaguely; as well as Midoryia's boyfriend.

"Can we call Tou-nii?" Asked the light-haired girl.

"Do you miss him a lot?" He asked.

"Of course!" She said almost in disbelief at his absurd question.

"More than me?" He asked, feigning pain. "Betrayal!" He fell back dramatically, causing the mattress to bounce slightly.

"No way!" She pounced on his chest, causing the other to lose some air. "I love you this much!" She extended her arms out as much as possible.

Izuku sat up with a gasp. "That much!?! Well... I love you THIS much!" He copied her action before engulfing her in a tight hug. The younger giggled as they played around.

As they ran around the room, the phone rang, snapping both of their attentions to it. "I'll get it!" They said in unison, running to the phone and trying to snatch it from the other's grasp.

"Who is it?! Who is it!!" Asked the shorter, jumping up and down in curiosity.

"Jin." I announced, picking the call up.

"I wanna talk to him!" She changed over and over, trying to get the phone away from her older brother.

"Hello?" Izuku answered the call.