Goodbye

You've reached the end...

Sorta...

I'm making a small/extra chapter for you guys cause... I JUST CAN!

It'll be a bit after traveling back if any of you wanna read it. If not, that's ok too :)

I'm so grateful you all stuck with this book for so long! I've been writing this book for almost three-or-so years so it feels weird that this is really it

I'm so grateful you all stuck with this book for so long! I've been writing this book for almost three-or-so years so it feels weird that this is really it. The end.

I still can't believe it.

The story did so well and I met so many cool people (you readers) through here and even befriended a few. I loved every single stupid comment you guys made; they really made my day better every time I opened the app to check  my notifications.

That last chapter was so long, and such a pain to write that it took forever!! :(

Anyways I'm not sure what else to add here other than thanks again.

This book started off as something random I wrote on the bus to my middleschool early in the mornings. As more people read it, I kinda started to write it more seriously though all that angst kinda came out as a vent for me, that's why this book was kinda all over the place.

I was thinking of re-writing it eventually, but I'm not sure. There's still a few plot holes I just tried to fix at the very end.

Whatever you're probably tired of reading my notes.

See you in another book maybe.

Take care loves <3

-Miles; last sign-off.

[ended: August 6th, 2021]